Coach pieces 75% off at Dillards

1. I went to Dillards in Omaha last night and found Coach bags -- none of the new ones yet...

I'm kicking myself now! They had the fish applique demi bags at 75% off and I didn't buy them! She said they had just marked them down about 1/2 earlier -- looks exactly like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=103000508201&fromMakeTrack=true

I did get the all black skinny mini at 25% off! :flowers:

Anyway, if anybody has a Dillards near them -- check it out. Lots of stuff at 50% off, too!

2. I will go over there today and check them out!

3. I will try and head that way today as well! I'll let you ladies know if I find anything. I love it when you guys share, lol :heart:

4. Ah-no Dillard's stores in NY. POO!

They also carry Antonio Melani handbags and I love his stuff!

5. I went to mind, and they just had one poppy tiny pouchette 50% off ... but it was the signature one, not the white. But the one by me sucks. I may drive out to the other mall today if I have time.

6. omg!
    i wish i had a dillards. i loved the poppy line and would love to get the demi.

7. I told my mom about it, and she went to two Dillards and said between the two, she spent about $400 on items that were 50% and 75% off. She's sending some items my way but I have to wait until they get here -- she wouldn't tell me what they were. :love: I hope she got me something with the fish on it!