COACH PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! WHICH ERGO DO I GET? or,,,,gulp both,,,, UGH HELP!!!

I have the Ergo Large tote in turquoise and the Ergo Hobo in Turquoise and am trying to decide which one to keep or if I should keep them both. I really love the turquoise. I wear alot of neutrals and browns so the turquoise is great for me. I also have too many neutral bags in my collection. I vote for the turquoise in whatever bag you decide on. Good Luck! Liz:yes:
Well Liz, I have done it again. I so wish one of you could have stopped me. I caved at 5 pm but could not tell until today. I ordered the Ergo Camel in large, which I took home and I could not stop myself from ordering it in Black, which is gorgeous and comfortable for the winter and summer. I considered the large tote in black but it was too big for me and the only other tote seemed to be the small one for $328.00. I have trouble with 2 straps staying on, so I caved in...Woeisme , my dh is very mad. at me...he thought 2 purchases on the PCE was quite enough and I used his Visa not mine, for it was pretty low. A fix or just plain greed. It is such a classic beautiful bag though...

Tote in Turquoise

Hobo in Camel

Buy them both NOW. First off, because your SA is apparently allowing you to use the 25% on the ergo. Second, then this will get you more time to decide if you really want/can afford/whatever both. You can always return the Hobo later if need be. You just want to make sure that you can get a good price if you decide that you MUST have both.

Colors. I think that when you have larger, fun, funky bags, they don't necessarily have to match what you are wearing everyday. (Yes, the camel would be more pratical, but I would save that for a smaller bag.)

Just my opinion! Now I need to see pictures.

P.S. I ordered the shoulder bag in Pond for the PCE and then everyone started posting their pictures of the Ergo in Turq. and I was starting to think that I had made a mistake and would want the ergo in Turq. later. (I had thought I would get the ergo in white at a later date. Now I am not sure. I am thinking that I will want the turq. And I most definitely do not need two blue bags! Ughghghghh! What is a girl to do?!?!)

haha lalabelle 7 i think the pond is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :smile: i think you picked well and they are such dif blues that if u decide to get the turq. no one would think ugh 2 blue bags cause its soooo different!
:smile:

so it looks like im going with the ergo tote in turq. :smile: ad i am going to hold off on anything else i thiink ill be so in love with that one that i dont need anyyything else right now:smile: thanks everyone!!!!

gurlfriend you know what's on my "I WISH" list, need i remind you i told you NOT to buy the turquoise ergo because i'd be jealous? obvious choice. if you end up getting both, hobo in camel.

we'll totally discuss this tonight lol

I would get the large tote in camel and hold out for something else that will be coming out soon. Coach has new items come out every 4-6 weeks so maybe you'll want something from one of those releases.

Well Liz, I have done it again. I so wish one of you could have stopped me. I caved at 5 pm but could not tell until today. I ordered the Ergo Camel in large, which I took home and I could not stop myself from ordering it in Black, which is gorgeous and comfortable for the winter and summer. I considered the large tote in black but it was too big for me and the only other tote seemed to be the small one for $328.00. I have trouble with 2 straps staying on, so I caved in...Woeisme , my dh is very mad. at me...he thought 2 purchases on the PCE was quite enough and I used his Visa not mine, for it was pretty low. A fix or just plain greed. It is such a classic beautiful bag though...

Rainbow06:

I am glad you purchased the Ergo Hobo in Black as well.
You will get plenty of use from this bag and just think you saved 25%. I can tell you that when I like something alot (shoes, handbags, pants) I usually buy it in two different colors. I don't think you were greedy at all. You made a great purchase at a great savings.
You go girl and enjoy carrying those bags!!!

Liz

Rainbow06:

I am glad you purchased the Ergo Hobo in Black as well.
You will get plenty of use from this bag and just think you saved 25%. I can tell you that when I like something alot (shoes, handbags, pants) I usually buy it in two different colors. I don't think you were greedy at all. You made a great purchase at a great savings.
You go girl and enjoy carrying those bags!!!

Liz
Ha Ha Liz...I knew I could count on you. Now someone told me the slim flap that I got in Whiskey was available in Khaki espresso which I wanted in the first place having the whiskey zip. I called, but knew in my heart it was really , really bad to charge that on too. I had to STOP...I have the most gorgeous bags. Now I will just bask in the glory of what you guys buy....
:heart: