COACH PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP!!! WHICH ERGO DO I GET? or,,,,gulp both,,,, UGH HELP!!!

1. Hi guys so i really need help!

I am going to buy an ergo through the PCE so i will get 25% off the price
    BUT even with that % off,,,,getting 2 bags is a lot of $ for me but i cannot decide so here are my choices.

I want the Large Ergo Tote so bad!!! so that is #1 on my list for sure!!!
    BUT THE QUESTION IS THE BLUE OR THE TAN?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BLUE BUT WILL I BE ABLE TO MATCH IT TO MY CLOTHES(i wear mostly black !!)

OK SO THAT IS Q #1 for you guys COLOR

Q #2 is

DO I SPLURGE AND GET THE ERGO HOBO TOO!!!! (reg size)

If i do with the 25% off together they will cost me about $530 which for me is a lot!!! it will def break my bank but in the end do you think it would be worth it to have 2 nice bags i love, OR do i just go with the one i am dyying for and forget the other beautiful one i want so bad! :smile:

Please opinions will help me soooo much and i have to decide by the AM SO HELP!!!!!!!!!!

(and if i get both which should be camel and which sjhould be blue)

haha OK i think thats enough questions

THANKKS LADIES YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :yahoo:

2. Maybe you should get the ergo large tote... and save the rest for something else you might like? a keychain or something...

having a smaller bag in the same style is kind of like getting the same thing to me. Variety is the spice of life! maybe you can get the large tote and a signature or scarf print hobo?

oh and the large in tan is more of a classic color... the turquoise might be harder to match IMO and is more trendy

3. tote in camel, hobo in turquoise.

$530 is a fab deal- i'm doing the same.

4. Large Ergo in turquoise. Because you just seem like you would totally rock a bag in a turquoise color. Camel is too boring in my opinion for that bag. :yes:

5. I can feel your pain - I want both too (of exactly the same things except I want black and turquoise). Here is my opinion:
    You should get the tote in camel save the rest. You don't want to break the bank and then feel buyer's remorse later. You can always save up if you still love the hobo (then you won't get the discount but you also won't feel bad for spending so much at one time) That's my theory anyway - it sounds like you REALLY love the tote and you like the hobo.

6. hehe thanks everyone :smile:
    and ugh i am SO torn cause i know that its a great deal but like katrynar you said is it going to be like having the same bag twice?!?!

but they are pretty different! :smile: hehe

PETITENM hehe thats how i feel i feel like i have to get the turq. in the large hobo cause i think i could pull it off but i saw a pic of the camel so many times and its more calm
    but
    haha
    ugh
    AHH ;)
    can you feel my confusion!

7. If you wear a lot of black, I think that the turquoise would be a nice splash of color to contrast against the black. So my vote is for the turquoise tote (and maybe an accessory or two....:graucho: ).

8. Go for the Turquoise!!! It will be beautiful - and a statement bag! I think it'll go with a WHOLE LOT, too!! :yes:

9. Turquoise! It will add color to any outfit, and how fun for summer!

10. The turquoise is beautiful. I've been using it everyday with jeans and colorful blouses. I had a violet and teal flowery blouse on and the turquoise just wowed it up.

Go into the boutique put one bag on one shoulder and the other bag on the other shoulder, look in the mirror and turn from one side to the other! You'll know what to do!

But I think the turquoise will probably sell out faster than the camel.

11. I feel your confusion helpl!!slush! The camel color is definitely a more neutral color. I agree completely. The turquoise is more of a trendy color. I honestly think that you should not break your budget, above all things, that would be horrendous! :wtf:

Here's an easy assessment of what to get:

What assortment of colors do you have in your collection of handbags? Bold colors? Natural colors?

I'd go for a Turquoise if your overall handbag count of natural colors is more than the amount of bold colors you have. Go for the Camel if it is the other way around. Hope that helps! :yes:

An alternate ending:

If you love both so much that you can't bear to let go of the fact that you will be getting 25% off retail and you will use these handbags to the fullest extent, buy it. And get rid of other unnecessary spending for the month.
    Essentially, the mathematical equation for a difficult situation like this is:
    Cost Of Item
    ----------- = Cost per wear
    Times You Use it

Although, I will admit that I have made far too many exceptions with this equation. ;)

Tell me how everything works out !

:heart:

12. Large ergo tote in turquoise for me.

13. I have the Ergo Large tote in turquoise and the Ergo Hobo in Turquoise and am trying to decide which one to keep or if I should keep them both. I really love the turquoise. I wear alot of neutrals and browns so the turquoise is great for me. I also have too many neutral bags in my collection. I vote for the turquoise in whatever bag you decide on. Good Luck! Liz:yes:

14. hobo in turquoise
    large tote in camel

15. Oh. And I like the large tote. Not really into the Ergo hobo. :yes: