Coach Peony Wallets

1. Has anyone tried to order these yet? They are on the Coach Japan website. I might try to order one from my Coach store tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it goes! This is the wallet....

[​IMG]

2. I wanted this wallet and the medium tote. I was told they are SOLDOUT!

3. I'll let you know what I find out at the Coach store - I have to wait until Thursday evening to go there, but I'll post my results! I am lucky enough to have the medium tote so I was hoping I might find a matching wallet.

4. you are so lucky. I've been wanting the Medium tote. But it is all sold out. Let me know what you find out.

5. I got one! I got one! :woohoo:

6. Too bad you can't get the 25% off!!!

7. She did. YAY! for Oriolesfan22.

8. I got one too and my SA gave me the 25% off.

9. Yes - I did get the 25% off - congrats to curlsjang too! I'll post pics when I get it!

10. Thanks oriolesfan22! Mine is supposed to arrive today but I just noticed that the apartment number Coach gave Fedex is wrong so Fedex did not deliver it today. I already informed Coach about it. Hopefully, it'll get here on Monday!

11. Post pictures ladies. I want to see them.

12. I can't post the pics, which link on photobucket should I use?

13. Oh I finally figured it out - here are my babies which arrived this morning, thank you Mr. Fedex dude!

[​IMG]

14. YAY! you got it. Congrats!

15. Can someone tell me how I can get one of the wallets. I finally found the purse and would also like to find the matching wallet. Please help me with the wallet. Thanks LB