Coach patent leather coin purses

1. Which to get? I am leaning toward the green...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Are the red and green still available? If so, I'd go for the red. I had one in green and I didn't care for the color.

3. I dunno, the red seems really orangey to me. Wish it came in metallic leather!

4. Yes, I totally agree!! I loved the metallic look to the patent mini skinnys. Also, I think the red is considered "coral red" so it probably is an orangey-red.

5. I ordered this in white and red for PCE and also a green for a PF member. I have not heard whether I will receive them or not though.

6. I have the green. I love the color! It is a bright green, very cheerful and cute. I like to wear browns a lot. I think the green will go well with both black and brown bags. However, the red sold out online very quickly, so it seems most like that better if they started off with the same amount of stock.

7. i'd say green, though the metallic would have been perfect.

8. The red is actually a very red color. More like a apple. I have it in green, red, and white. The white is very very white, specially with the contrast of the gold metal. I have pictures of the red and green in my collection, just click on the link below. Haven't had time to take a picture of the white one

9. oooh thank you! If the red matches my LV pomme wallet, I'm definitely considering it...

10. Oh no, I dont think it will match it. Its a brighter red, I believe your LV is darker.

11. I have the red, but I would like to get the white! All of them are really cute.

12. I love that emerald green...GORGEOUS!

13. My favorites are the white and green!!!

14. They don't match. The LV Pomme is definetely a deeper richer color, with more blue in it.