Coach Outlets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All, I'm not really new to tpf, just to the Coach board. i am normally on the tokidoki boards.

I had a question about the Coach outlets. Normally, how much cheaper is it to get a Coach bag at an outlet? When Coach outlets have sales, is it usually like another 10% off?

2. Hi Chamelean I went to a coach outlet in Seattle on labor day and it was like 20-30 % depend on items. The price without sale is actually cheaper too "the outlet price". I bought one Coach Ergo Scarf Hobo bag normal retail price $330 at $153 (with 20% discount and outlet price etc) before tax. Amazingly cheap huh?

coach.JPG
  3. There can be some great deals. some are better than others. Most things are atleast an additional 20% off, some are additional 30% off.. it just depends on what they have, time of year, etc. Lots of deals to be had! :yes:

4. Well I'll be shopping there around black friday and maybe just before xmas so I am hoping that they have a lot of sales hehe. I kinda want to own a "high end" purse of sorts. LV and gucci are just way outta my price bracket and there are no outlets for them anyways. dooney burke, jimmy choo i don't like. Haven't really looked into marc jacobs and dior but pricewise, I think coach is the more affordable one. At least retail price for a small coach is around $250, not $400.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.