Coach Outlet!

1. Today I finally went to the Coach Outlet after work, and I got to see the Coach Hamptons Pebbled Leather Business Tote that I'm considering to get (which is in competition with a new LV bag). It was really nice, and so roomy...it would be perfect for graduate school (hopefully, I get in! :sad: ). I didn't buy anything, though, because I'm still so indecisive (I'm an ultra-picky gal). There were a lot of nice things on sale...I wanted to get a bag for my sister, but I wasn't sure if there was anything she wanted.

I did want to get one of those Coach leather cleaners, but I wasn't sure if I could use it for some of my LV bags, so I passed it...

What's ironic is that there's a Dooney and Bourke outlet right across the Coach outlet. It said 40% off, but I didn't see anyone in there, despite there being a ton of bags. I almost felt a little sorry for it, but I didn't want to go inside.

I'm thinking with Christmas coming up, I won't be buying a bag for a very LONG time...so I'll have a long time to think about what I will get for myself. :drool:

Decisions, decisions...