Coach Outlet Opening March 2011- Arundel Mills, MD

I live very close to Arundel Mills and I am very excited about this new store. Do you think that it will be as nice and as large as the Leesburg store which I think is a WONDERFUL store!!

I live very close to Arundel Mills and I am very excited about this new store. Do you think that it will be as nice and as large as the Leesburg store which I think is a WONDERFUL store!!
Well, Lburg is an "impact" outlet, think of it as the "flagship" of this district (including MD and VA stores, I don't think DE is part of this district) so it, being the biggest or bigger store of the area with the higher sales will get the largest percentage of FP deletes as well as the full line of the MFF lines that are produced. If the new AM store does well I'm sure it's share of the FP deletes and MFF lines will increase as their sales numbers do. I do hope they end up with a jewelry counter, it's one of the things I look forward to browsing through at outlets (and sad now that Hagerstown lost theirs).

Hello Ladies! This is my first post. I have been lurking this site for years and now that an outlet it opening up 20mins from me I know I will be on here even more. I have been buying coach for about 12 years. When I get the time I will get some pics of my collection which I am sure will be growing after March 11th! Can't wait to bump into you at the new store...debating whether I want to make the trip to Queenstown this weekend, any of you been in the last week? I was there 2 weeks ago and only left with a valet fob. I scored a mahogany msb in lancaster last weekend and I need a matching wallet :smile: and I am dying for a black patent button bag.

OMG this is good news for my new love of Coach but not good news for my wallet!!!

I was just at the Hagerstown outlet this past weekend and the place was quiet!

I am so excited to have this one closer, but agree that this mall is not the best or safest at times. Especially once the slots come into the area...

OMG this is good news for my new love of Coach but not good news for my wallet!!!

I was just at the Hagerstown outlet this past weekend and the place was quiet!

I am so excited to have this one closer, but agree that this mall is not the best or safest at times. Especially once the slots come into the area...
Yeah Hagerstown has been not on my to-do list since they lost their jewelry counter :sad: but often they don't have a large portion of the shelves for 50% off so there isn't always a good find there. They used to be better, but it hasn't been so for quite some time.

I don't think AM is going to be a bad place to have the outlet, but I find the "safe" issues are only during certain times. I don't think the slots will bring any more unsafe issues than already exist, I think it might bring more people there if anything.

I went to Queenstown on Sunday and there wasn't much on the 50% off shelves but there were still lots of Sophias for 20% off. They had a lot more FP stuff a few weeks ago. I went to Lancaster two Saturdays ago and they had a ton of stuff. I am so looking forward to the short 20 minute drive to AM!!!

I went to Queenstown on Sunday and there wasn't much on the 50% off shelves but there were still lots of Sophias for 20% off. They had a lot more FP stuff a few weeks ago. I went to Lancaster two Saturdays ago and they had a ton of stuff. I am so looking forward to the short 20 minute drive to AM!!!
I haven't been to Lancaster in such a long time, it's so hard to get clear weekends this year!

same coupons as the other outlets for opening or is it more?
Sadly I can't recall whether the coupon discount was more than the current running coupon at the time at other stores, but it's normally SOMETHING. However, I do recall printing out the current online coupon and passing it out to people in line :smile: though they did pass them out themselves as they let us in.