Coach Outlet in WI Dells Opened TODAY

1. Just a heads up for anyone in the area. The Coach Outlet in the Tanger outlet mall in WI Dells (exit 92 off I94, just in case anyone makes the trip!) opened today. I went to check it out in hopes that they would have saved some special bags to stock it with for the Grand Opening.

I was sorely disappointed. It IS an outlet that carries signature, and they had lots of mini sig pieces as well as khaki signature pieces and navy signature pieces, which I hadn't seen before.

They had some nice khaki duffles. Otherwise they didn't have much to write home about. They had leather duffles that looked like pebbled leather with darker handles. They had large Soho flap bags in tan with a dark brown flap. They had some signature wallets.

Not a single Legacy, Ergo or cotton sig piece in the store. In fact, I think everything was manufactured for outlet, which isn't necessarily bad - just not what I was looking for.

Overall opinion: it's worth a stop if you are in the area, but don't make a special trip. I'll continue to travel the very long distance to Pleasant Prairie when I'm seeking newer items or "good luck" at an outlet store.
  2. Give it some time. I went to a newly-opened outlet and was disappointed, too. But, they're getting going very quickly, because that's the store that I found the pond Legacy shoulder bag at!
  3. ^^I agree.. give it some time. The 'good' stuff will be showing up in no time.
  4. Oh, that's good news. It is only 45 minutes from me as opposed to 2 hours to Pleasant Prairie, so it would certainly be a nicer trip, and one that I could make more often. I'll check it out in another month or so.

I just figured that with a new store they would have some current bags or more recent merchandise to get people excited about the grand opening. I know that other stores do that. I guess Coach does not, since they opened on a Thursday with no fanfare and no newer bags!
  5. I was completely underwhelmed by the selection AND the SA's. Read my post in the main forum, *I* should be working there for gawd's sakes.