Coach Outlet in Oregon

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
I went to the Coach outlet on the Oregon coast (Tangers Outlet Mall) yesterday and they had a TON of signature items. I just thought I would give everyone the heads up. There were so many mini sig items that I couldnt believe it. Plus, they had the Optic Sig in Pink and Yellow (GORGEOUS). While I was there I picked up a new dog collar for my youngest pooch. He ate his previous one so I am determined not to pay full price for one. I will try and give him a bath (he is filthy from playing outside yesterday - am convinced he rolled around in a pile of dirt:rolleyes: ) and then take some pics. :upsidedown:

Oh I would love to see the collar. At my outlets they only have small collars, I would atleast need a large for my pitbull (just for decoration) or an extra extra small for my chihuahua. Unfortunate for me I would have to pay retail just to get it.

Pursefanatic85 said:
Oh I would love to see the collar. At my outlets they only have small collars, I would atleast need a large for my pitbull (just for decoration) or an extra extra small for my chihuahua. Unfortunate for me I would have to pay retail just to get it.

My boys are APBTs as well. :yes: They fit in the Large size (on the last hole). Luckily the outlet over here carries the larger sizes. Sorry I have been lax about posting pics. I havent been at home recently. I will try and do some updating tonight.