Coach or Gucci?

1. I want to get a gift for my best friend, who LOVES all kinds of bags. She really wants a Gucci (she doesn't have one yet) and I'd like to get her a gift certificate, but I'm only looking to spend a couple hundred dollars and think that a Coach gift certificate might be better because she'd actually be able to get a bag instead of having to put in several hundred of her own money to get a Gucci bag. But I'm not sure. What do you think?

Also, do you have any suggestions for bags that I could buy for her rather than getting a gift certificate?
  2. Why not get her a credit card gift card? That way she can spend it on whatever she wants. :yes:
  3. If you are deciding between Gucci & Coach, I think you should get Gucci GC b/c your friend really wants a Gucci. You can also get a GC from a local mall, she can redeem it at any store there. Good luck. =)
  4. wow! u r a great friend! i agree with kathyrose- get a her a credit card gift then she can decide and add her own money to get the bag (gucci) that she really wants!
  5. Yah get a G.C so she can use towards a Gucci bag.
  6. or perhaps a small accessory from Gucci, like a scarf?
  7. if you don't think that she is likely to put in her own money towards a gucci then it would make sense to get her a coach if you know she likes coach too.