Coach or Dooney and Bourke tote purse?

1. Please help me choose. I am new to this forum and to designer purses. I need a handbag that is easy to get into, with easy styling. For this spring and summer. Thanks :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The second looks more...restrained, should I say? I like both Coach and Dooney, but the Dooney looks nicer to me. I think it's also about $100 cheaper than the Coach.

3. I've seen the coach IRL but not the Dooney. I'd get the coach cause it looks more spring/summery.

4. Actually the Coach purse, I liked was with the brown leather in this picture.
    Is this too dark for summer?

[​IMG]

5. Actually the Coach purse, I liked was with the brown leather in this picture.
    Is this too dark for summer?

[​IMG]

6. the coach one looks better.

7. I'm not a fan of logo bags in general (for the same price I would rather have the leather ones). I prefer the Coach bags in general over the Dooney bags but it is personal preference. With the popularity of Coach growing, I see fewer Dooney bags so if you are worried about seeing your bag coming and going I would go with the Dooney.

8. coach =)

9. I like the Coach with the lighter leather. The one with 2 different color leathers breaks up the appearance too much for me, but I'm fond of simpler styles. They all are good, none are bad choices, so which one makes you happiest when you see it and carry it? That's the one for you. Good luck choosing!

10. I love the Coach with the dark brown handles! :smile:

The Dooney is nice but looks a little plain to me.

11. i love both, i think the dooney pattern is gorgous in RL, seen it, loved it, etc. they're both nice shapes, but i for some reason like the simplicity of the dooney much better. i'm a diehard coach fan so, either one you choose i'll be like :wlae: lol goodluck hun~ i vote dooney, less money, great bag, nice blue.

12. I like the Coach!

13. go for the coach hon!

14. I prefer the coach, b/c honestly I like coach. the DB has cleaner lines and its cheaper. I think either one would be great.

15. I'm not sure if I like either one. If I were to pick one, I'll say Coach just b/c it pops more.