Coach optic chelsea hobo- where to get?

1. Has anyone seen this bag at the outlets or on sale at dillards or something? Of course now that its out of the boutique I decided that I love it! I want it in either black or brown optic. Does anyone remember how much it originally retailed for and how much it is going for now at the outlets or something? I love that braided strap!

It is #10990

Thanks!:flowers:

10990_d1.jpg
  2. I love that bag too. I would so want the brown.

3. Have you checked Macy's? I think I saw that bag a couple of months ago when Macy's had a sale. I'm not sure if they still have it but maybe they can do an inventory search across all stores for you?

HTH.

4. Macy in Milwaukee, WI does not have it. That I know for sure or else I would own it.

5. I called and apparently they are $111 at the outlets!!! But i have a feeling thats why I cant find it anywhere (except on eBay for, like, $185+) The outlet by me doesnt have it, Dillards did an inventory search and the whole country is out, etc. I think I may have to wait it out and find a steal on eBay eventually :sad:

6. I saw this bag in blue at my local TJ MAxx. I also recall seeing it at Off 5th Saks outlet.

7. I'm pretty sure I saw it at the Napa outlet on sunday in brown. Try giving them a call. (707) 224-2489. Good luck!

8. Did you call Woodbury? Because I actually saw 2 of these there Saturday morning!

9. AHHH! you have GOT to be kidding me! I called them 3 times and everyone is like no we dont have any!!!!! It is sooo frustrating when SA's dont know their products, I totally would have gone up there this weekend to get it!

10. Yeah I know I saw it - in that color too. Did you call Friday? Maybe they put them out for Saturday AM and they got lost in the shuffle or something... I went @ 10 when they opened. I'm sorry you didn't get the right info. Maybe they still have them. I really hope you can find it - good luck :tup:

11. Thanks sissabelle- i called and they dont have any. I had called on Thurs and Sat :sad: I may go this weekend and check it out for myself- when I called today I was told they just got a new shipment of goodies this morning and would be putting them out soon- but she wasnt sure what was in the box. Im intrigued!