Coach on sale at Macy's

1. Just thought I'd share what I found last night at the Macy's at South Coast Plaza (Orange County) in case anyone was interested.

25% off signature perforated swingpacks, signature optic swingpacks, patent leather wristlets in white and mahogany, and some larger signature satchels (sorry I didnt take down the style but it was orignally $398). I think they also had some skinny wallets, but I wasnt focused on that section too much.
  2. thanks for the heads up...i'm going to look around myself tonight.
  3. thanks for the heads up! i will check out the boca store this wekend!
  4. Cool... I'll head over tonight!
  5. I was at out Macys on Tues. They had one optic bag that I passed on. I think they have less selection because of 2 Coach Stores in the same shopping complex (plus Bloomies).
  6. Thanks for the info.
  7. ^^ yah, the Macy's where I was just at actually has a pretty Huge section (larger than the Nordstrom's there). I think they revamped everything because it's now set up like the inside of an actual Coach flagship store (also inside the same mall) where the bags are on tables and bookcase shelves. I'm thinking Macy's can't compete as well as the store since all the products are the same, but the service is probably much better at Coach, and they know what they're doing. (At Macy's I had to ASK for the dust bag during check out :rolleyes: ).
  8. Oh man, I just went to my Macy's and nothing was on sale. I have been wanting an optic swing pack.
  9. Thanks for the heads up. I might stop by tomorrow.