Coach newbie needs help with shoe sizing!

I think they are fairly true to size...I usually wear a 9 and my coach shoes are 8.5 or 9s. I did get one pair in 9.5....but its because they didn't have the 9 and they were do good of a deal to pass up. I just put a foot petals cushion in the back and it snugged it up.

Oh and I have pretty wide feet.

Gosh. Looks like the sizing is a bit tricky for coach shoes!

As much as I love (and buy and wear) Coach shoes, I would have to agree.

I used to be able to buy w/o trying on, until I bought some loafers that are just too damn big. What's really annoying is that they don't *feel* like they are too big until I wear them for more than about an hour or so. I think the leather must be stretching more than usual, because by the end of the morning, they are falling off my feet.

Also, the seams on the inner sides between the front and rear heel linings sticks up more than any other pair I own, and rubbed raw bloody blisters on my feet the first full day I wore them (note to self: never again try out brand new shoes on a full walking day in DC!). Some carefully applied moleskin has fixed that problem, but I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep wearing them, other than with big thick winter trouser socks (which might just be the only option left).

That said, every other pair of Coach shoes I've bought (heels, flats, loafers, sneakers) have fit and worn beautifully, including the new embossed leather Stacie loafers I just got this week. Mmmmm.

Wow...I never buy shoes without trying on...except zappos ordered stuff which I've been known to send back. And try "footpetals" for your big shoes....they have ones you can put in the heel that help grab your foot...thats what I used with my pumps that are too big....you can get them from nordstroms.

If you are ordering heels, order your normal size--if you are going to order flats, maybe go 1/2 size down--this is what I have found with Coach shoes, and I have probably six or seven pairs of their shoes.

yeah, i think most flats run almost a little big (or else they stretch out easier). i know that i, in heels, go up a size because there is nothing worse than too-small heels.
and if somethign is a little big, you can always find a way to make them smaller. it's harder to make small shoes bigger. you know what i mean?
and maybe coach would be willing to pay for shipping back on shoes that don't fit? order a few pairs and then return the others?

If you are ordering heels, order your normal size--if you are going to order flats, maybe go 1/2 size down--this is what I have found with Coach shoes, and I have probably six or seven pairs of their shoes.

Thanks for the tip sweetie. Well I guess I'll go 1/2 a size down... =) I'm thinking of getting the Agenda because it's just so darn pretty! What do you girls reckon?