Coach Newbie - Legacy opinions wanted

1. I've become interested in Coach bags just within the last couple of months. I bought the Legacy shoulder bag in Juniper, and I love the color, but every time I think about carrying it I can't find anything in my closet that would complement it. I'm considering exchanging it for walnut, or perhaps the gardenia and dark brown Spectator Legacy. I've only seen pictures of these on Coach's site.

Has anyone seen these IRL? Is the gardenia a creamy enough color that it could be carried in the fall/winter too, or is it strictly a "white" season color? Do you think walnut is too dark for spring/summer? Are there any warnings about these colors or this bag? I normally don't "baby" my bags and I often carry them in all weather conditions.

THANKS from a Newb!
  2. It's been a while since I took a good look at these bags but if memory serves, the Gardenia is creamy enough to carry year round and imho, the Walnut can be as well. But then again, I like rich dark leather bags even in the summer. That's my 2 cents but I would wait for others to weigh in also since, as I said, I haven't taken a good look at the Gardenia for a while.