Coach Mods..... I think we need to start a new rule..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No more strip teases..... they're getting really annoying :tdown:

anyone else with me????
  2. :roflmfao: I don't bother me..I just don't open the thread.
  3. hear, hear!!
  4. The biggest problem I have with them is sometimes I leave the thread awhile and forget to get back to it and miss out. They are fun when I am able to stick around. I like the rule of a time limit to show it off!!
  5. I agree. Its completely annoying.
  6. i agree
  7. You've got my vote! :yes:
  8. Thank you, I thought it was just me who didn't fully appreciate them.
  9. I also agree its very annoying!
  10. I totally agree. If you don't want to be a part of it, don't open the thread or, alternatively, hit the back button. I only open them if I know it's something I'll be interested in. Some people love them and have fun with it so I don't think it would be fair to make it against the rules.

ETA: There are a whole lot of things around here I don't like but just because I don't like them doesn't mean others don't.

11. I didn't say everyone hated them..... and to "not open the thread" not all of them say "Hey I'm doing a dumb striptease" so you can't avoid all of them.... It's a waste of server space
  12. I think they are fun. Sometimes the reveal takes a long time, I just go back later. I just did one for the first time and it took a total of 17 minutes. Not too bad I don't think.:smile:
  13. defintely not making that a rule. . .
    but if you do a search, you are welcome to join the other couple of recent threads bashing stripteases:yes:
  14. I know the whole "strip tease" thing can be annoying but if your not one who cares for them just skip the thread. There are some here that love them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.