Coach Mia

1. I want to get the coach mia 06 style and I have found a few on eBay. Do you think this will be available for order through the customer service number or the store?

Thanks!

2. I saw the Mia satchel in my outlet in black and white a few months ago. I do not know if they still have them floating around....
    Good luck finding one though!!!

3. sig or leather? most of them have hit the outlets, but i know for a fact that the magenta mia can still be ordered.

4. Is this the one? I saw a woman on the train with it in tobacco and fell in love with it. It wasn't on the website anymore, so I tracked down the product number 10048... and called the Coach 1-888 phone number listed on the website and they still had it... this was 3 or 4 weeks ago. - Alas, I guess it was already in and out of boutiques and in and out of outlets and I paid full price for it. But I just don't trust that the items on eBay are autentic... I can't bring myself to buy from eBay. http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/drilldown1/10048_d1.jpg

5. I've seen the tobbacco ones at the outlet recently.

6. magenta was at the outlets awhile ago. tobacco and white were there fairly recently.

call coach and see what's available. the leather ones are $428.

7. They had the tobacco one at the Foley, AL outlet on Friday.

8. Just wanted to let you know that I was lucky to find one last Coach mia tobacco satchel at the Lahaska, PA, factory store in early March and it's absolutely divine!!! :roflmfao:

I carry it every day and it holds up well. Even small scratches rub out! If you can find one on ebay and you're not sure about authenticity, pm me and I will look and see if it resembles mine.