Coach METALLIC PLEATED HOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
I have just bought a new purse today with my mom!:biggrin: I got a coach metallic pleated hobo and she got the signature beaded eleven tote. The metallic pleated hobo is absolutely gorgeous and better than the pic I think. It is a little lighter than what the picture shows. I recieved an invitation for a 25% discount so I was just going to take my mom so she can get her bag for christmas but I ended up buying myself something too :shame:. There was also a black in my bag and I was trying to decide between metallic or black at the store. Even though I did decide on the metallic I would like to hear what you guys think!

Attachments

• 8K52_SKHGD_d2.jpg
    8K52_SKHGD_d2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 467
  • 8B33_SVGD_d2.jpg
    8B33_SVGD_d2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 8B15_B4BK_d2.jpg
    8B15_B4BK_d2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 492
i've thought the pleated hobo was really beautiful ever since i saw it in Lucky like 4 months ago - great choice, pictures don't do it justice. it's a great shape, very versitile and classic.

Ohhhh I LOVEEEEE the pleated style of this bag! Eeeeee! You are so lucky! I love the metallic shine of the gold .. even though I'm scared that metallics sometimes seem overly flashy, it didn't seem so in this case! I think the black camouflages the beautiful pleats and was somewhat boring, so I'd vote for the gold :smile:

supersaucy said:
Ohhhh I LOVEEEEE the pleated style of this bag! Eeeeee! You are so lucky! I love the metallic shine of the gold .. even though I'm scared that metallics sometimes seem overly flashy, it didn't seem so in this case! I think the black camouflages the beautiful pleats and was somewhat boring, so I'd vote for the gold :smile:

This gold is not flashy at all! It is very light but has that shimmer. I was trying different color outfits with it :shame: and it just made my whole outfit POP b/c of it!

I would have gone with the gold metallic bag too, it is sooo in at the mo .

Can I ask what the retail was - I may get one , it just soooo cute !!

The retail price is $458 for the metallic and $358 for the solid black. LIke I said, I had this coach invitation with a 25% coupon so I ended up paying $350 or so. That's why I couldn't give it up.

I walked in the store not knowing what I wanted or if I was going to get anything except for my mom but the pleated bag just blew me away....

Status
Not open for further replies.