Coach Makes it All Better ;) And a Thank You...

1. Hi everyone,

Yes, there may be no more NEW Coach for me (ohhhh how I wish for Carly someday!) because of the surprise medical issues, but Coach can still make me happy :smile:

This morning, my DH reminded me that carrying my Legacy will make me happy. I've been carrying my sig Soho small flap for weeks with the rain and flooding, I didn't dare hurt the Legacy! And before that, punch swingpack for "that time", wink wink nudge nudge.

You know what? He was right :smile: And I thought it so sweet of him to think about ME with all this stuff going on.

I just want to thank you guys for all the thoughts and prayers. It feels like we have the entire world rooting for us and it can't do anything but make a difference in our future. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart.

If you'd like to read about the journey or just say hi to my DH, he's keeping a blog on the experience:

http://azalehabibi.blogspot.com

2. I'm glad you're still smiling! Sending you good vibes!

3. Yay for Coach for bringing you happiness!!

Sending you more good vibes!!

4. It is sweet of your dh to think of you. You have to take care of yourself too so that you can be there for your dh. I wish for the very best for you. And I pray that your Coach bags will make you smile everytime you use them!

5. All my prayers and positive thoughts to you and yours. Again, if you need anything just PM me. I am a great listener and have pretty good shoulders to lean on.

6. It was very sweet of him to point out how something might cheer you up. Take care of each other...

7. Men are the happiest when we are happy ourselves.

I think the bags are only a symbol of treating ourselves well and thinking we're worthy. Your husband is trying to remind you that you have to take care of yourself as well as him. :heart:

8. How thoughtful of your husband to think of you. I think it's these times that bring people and families closer, and make marriages stronger. Even though you and your husband probably have a ton on your minds right now, remember to be good to yourselves and to each other! All the best.