Coach, made in turkey?

1. i have a mini signatures soho hobo that i bought from the actual coach store and it says it was made in turkey so im betting yours is real

2. Bags with certain materials are made somewhere else I think. Not all bags are made in China.

3. Yep, if you post pictures we'd be more than willing to help you! Dont sweat it though, I'm sure its real.

4. I believe before they sent all of their bags to be made in China they were making them in several locations like - Hungary, Costa Rica,& Turkey. I think those places were cheaper than having them made in the USA and then China became even cheaper than those countries. Peggy

5. MERHABA (Hello in Turkish)
    Hey, I lived in Turkey, Istanbul....I had a leather suit back in 1974 when leather was NOT cool!! They do great leather work there! GREAT country...I miss it...thanks for the memories...! Coach in Turkey?? WOW!

6. So this is real? Fist time I've noticed Turkey inside of a coach bag.
    [​IMG]

7. This thread got me thinking,.....so I checked my old purses in my eBay stash. These are the all leather ones, some may be 10 years old or more. Made in the US 3, Hungry 2, Italy 1 and China 1.

8. I have a genuine sig demi from a couple years ago made in Turkey, so I know that some of them are made there (not sure if they've moved all production to China now though). If everything else checks out I'd say it's probably real.

9. #24 Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
    I have the same problem lately my COACH BAG inside on the leather tag thing said :

THIS IS A COACH BAG. IT WAS HANDCRAFTED IN TURKEY FROM THE FINEST MATERIALS TRIMMED WITH GENUINE LEATHER ITS SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL REFLECT OUR COMMITMENT TO ENDURING QUALITY.
    and underneath that NO(line under o) G 0 4 5 - 6 8 0 8 (in caps)

I love the bag but is it real or fake I checked websites to see if it is real or fake so far its real the cc's are straight up and down and the trim down the middle on the back of it is perfect and the cc's look like there is no trim there and etc, but if you can please help me !
    :heart: shannon

10. My mom said it was real COACH bag cause evrything was perfect about it even though its hand cratfed in Turkey :biggrin: ENJOY!!!

11. Sorry, but if you've copied the information correctly, there's a chance your bag may not be genuine.

Please post photos of the inside and outside of the bag at the Coach Shopping - Authenticate This Coach thread. We especially need to see clear photos of the creed patch.

BTW, MANY fakes have correctly-aligned patterns and decent quality leather. Neither of those ever proves that a bag is genuine.

12. yuppp coach definitely makes bags everywhere, including turkey (my homeland!! lol)

13. They are made in China, Turkey, Costa Rica...the exotic skins use to be made in Italy, until Coach decided to stop doing them :shucks: