Coach Letter Charms

1. Can anyone tell me when they started making the letter clip on charms? I know that they have done it last year (K was in green) and this year (K is in pink) but I kinda wanted to know how many more years/seasons before that they made (like how many batches I guess?). Thanks!

2. are you just trying to find the k in a certain color, or what?

3. i'm pretty sure last year was the first year...i remember being mad because the K was green and i don't like green. i ended up getting the star charm instead...i love charms, and anything with 'K' i'm always on it.

4. hehe. all the 'k' girls didn't like the green...coach should know better!

5. e was in green and pink. I jumped on it. I thought it was so cute.

6. This is the second round of them :smile:

7. Thanks girls! Whew! I didn't miss any then! I like the pink better but I wanted to know first if they were made before these 2 rounds and what color they could be in. :yes:

8. I just ordered two! unfortunetly the R and T are in pink..not one of my favorites, I wish I could trade you K girls for the green! was teh first with metallic leather?

9. This is the second year. And I don't like the color M has came in. Fingers crossed they make M in purple next year.

10. I haven't liked any of the K's either...or the M's. I just got the Taurus today and I have the pig, last year's star, and the moon.

I got my friend her first Coach item this year and it was the Q, she LOVED it.