Coach let down!

You can request signature confirmation when you order the bags but it's not required unless you ask, which I think is just silly. I've heard too many people's stories about bags getting ripped off their front porches. I hope this all works out for you :flowers:

Oh superstar, this is a drag. I'm sure it will be resolved, but I'm sorry you have to wait.

The last time I ordered something from the Coach web site I specified my office shipping address. I came home from work a few days later to find the box laying on my porch. I live directly across the street from a high school and am amazed that it was still sitting there waiting for me.

Hang in there!!

Thanks ladies. I'm just so upset because I requested to have the package mailed to the store and I would pick it up from there. I always have my packages sent to the store.

superstar, wow! :wtf: I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that stress! Drama! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and I hope all turns out well, in your favor, of course!

I always ask for my packages to be delivered to my store and only once was a package delivered to my home. Thank goodness I was home to accept it!

I hope your mom is/gets better. Take care and remember to try to smile and breathe!

Such a disapointment! I had a similar situation happen to me. I ordered a very nice (and expensive) watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and long story short it was stolen off my porch. I hope it goes quick and you get your refund or new bag! How awful to be excited for a new bag and it being MIA.

The last and only Coach I ordered was shipped to Suite 10 instead of Suite 100. I'm so glad that whoever opened the box decided the best thing to do was return it to the Front Dest Security Guard who knew me.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Don't give up hope....believe me, your Coach Store will come through for you. Unfortunately, there are some people who will steal things right off your front porch, how sad! Jax will file a claim with Fed Express but in the meantime, call the store every day for progress. If you aren't happy with the answers you are getting, speak to the store manager.