Coach Legacy Flats & Balenciaga Bags - They Are Perfect Together!

1. Take a look at these cute little Coach Legacy flats that I bought the other day - they were on sale, too! They go with so many of my Balenciaga bags - here are some examples.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photo ^^ is of magenta 05.

[​IMG]

Photo ^^ is of 04 anis.

[​IMG]

Photo ^^ is of sky blue 05.

[​IMG]

Photo^^ is of 05 calcaire.

My DH is at a football game tonight, so I'm going to update my collection and start a couple of threads. ;)

Don't you just love this little flats, and how well they go with the bags. I ordered the legacy cashmere gloves for this winter - same colors - and I can't wait for them to arrive. They are going to look stunning with the handbags!!!! Yeah!!!

2. That's amazing! They look fab with all your bags!! They almost look like different shoes... do you know if they are included in the PCE event?

3. I don't know what the PCE event is???? I'm sorry. My daughter and I were shopping and we just went in the Coach store. Could you tell me what the PCE event is?

4. That looks great! :tup: I love your anis twiggy btw...

5. so fun! The shoes match with every bag perfectly! I especially love how the shoes look with your calcaire bag.

6. Love it!

7. GREAT match! I love them with all of your bags! I am really loving your Calcaire! Never realized it is such a delicious color! Great, gotta add another bag to my "gotta get" list! All of your bags are amazing!

8. I also like your nice green, freshly cut lawn! Is that a lake/pond in the background? I notice lawns and landscaping! Each summer it is a must that I have the greenest lawn in my neighborhood!

9. So cute!!!! I love your anis twiggy btw!!!!! That is one of my favorite colors........someday I'll get my hands on one. Gorgeous pics!

10. Thank you sweetie - I love it when the lawn is freshly cut too! That is the Ohio River!! And right across from that is Kentucky...

11. I love anis too! It is one of my favorite colors of all time. I would like to have an anis in every style that was ever made. :yes:

12. Thank you gonatcha, Romie, cracker, BellaFiore, sunny07 and ladybugfreckle!

13. Those Coach flats DO go great with all those bags :tup:! I have always liked those shoes too:yes:

14. I think it's quarterly not quite sure, it's the Preferred Customer Event. They send out these cards that give you 25% off your entire purchase. The event is going on today through the 18th. I was going to go to the mall tomorrow to get some Christmas presents for my mom and mother in law @ Coach. I'll check them out then! ;) (just keep me away from Neiman's :rolleyes:)

15. that is adorable!!!