Coach Leather Moisturizer

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hello!

Okay, so you may or may not know that I'm ordering the Madeline in khaki/brown by the latest, next Friday...earliest, this Monday....anyway, I want to pick up some Coach leather moisturizer also w/ my order....because the Madeline has all that leather around the bottom, which I'm afraid may scratch, plus my Choco Sig Carly has one or two small scratches on the trim on the bottom...no big deal, but it makes me a little crazy..lol.

Anyway, is this stuff safe to use on these two bags? I read about it on the website and it seems safe, but does anyone know from experience or off-hand? Also, how do you moisturize leather? I've never done it before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA!!!:heart:

I have the coach moisturizer but I guess some people were saying that the silicone i it can disolve the stitching so I would go with another kind I guess although Coach recomends their products to use on their stuff, many SA give out wrong info so I don't know what is correct anymore. Good luck

I use Coach moisturizer on all of my leather bags. (except the ones that are not recommended per coach.com). I just take a soft cloth and put a little on that and just gently buff it onto the leather. I think of it like applying moisturizer on my face, I use it sparingly and gently.

i put moisturizer on my carly the day i bought it home and do not regret it at all...it's over a year and a half old and still looks good.
Awesome! I want to get some to touch up the leather trims on my sig. bags.........and hopefully come May (when the Magenta Madeline comes out?) I'll have my first leather Coach. So it will be good to have on hand.

OMG! THanks so much, fieldsnsprings!!! That stuff's so cheap too! I'm definitely getting this!

You bet! :tup: And I just have to tell you I have used this on my legacy bags (alis) and I had a Carly that was squeaking and driving me nuts and I put the apple on the strap all over and it literally stopped the squeaking instantly.. I have never been so happy about something in my life!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: