Coach Leather Ali

Yeh, that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the info!:shame: Is anything new coming out for the PCE?

Ashley:

The Legacy Slim tote No.10650 will be in the stores in early March.
They were supposed to be at the stores on Feb 15th but that has been moved up. We can also pre-order the Ergo's in March. I plan on getting
an Ergo bag and a Legacy Slim tote in tan during the Private client event.
I sure hope I get a card this time around. Maybe you will be lucky as well.
Coach should definitely have some new bags in March.

Liz:rolleyes:

I am really starting to want the Ali! Unfortunately, I really want to try it on and the coach boutiques near me have shipped all their legacy stuff out. :cry:
If I get invited to the PCE, are you able to get the discount if they order the bag for you, or does the discount only count toward stuff actually physically in the store at that point?

amelia - they will apply the discount to stuff you order. At the last PCE, they only had the sunglasses I wanted in the store and had to order everything else, but I still got the discount.

Thanks willowsmom, that's good to know! Hopefully I'll get an invite to the PCE. If I do decide to get the bag, it would be nice to get a discount.

I really love the bag in the whiskey color--I already have a whiskey shoulder bag so maybe it's silly to get another whiskey bag but it's my fave color!

Ok I spoke to a manager and this is what she said:

1.) The invites are generated through the corporate offices and they have no say of who is invited.

2.) There is no minimum requirement of spending to be invited. It might be on how much you bought, if you've purchased in the last month, etc.

3.) If you return something and get something different you are not taken off the list (someone said that on another thread post and I wanted to check to see if that was true). The main point is that you bought something.

4.) The legacy line should be out for another month or so because they came out with 2 new colors. But, she said if it isn't available in the store they can order it.

5.) They will not know the specific dates of the PCE until about a week before. She has not heard anything about March 1-10 and she is in management with Coach.

That's the info I got.

Ashley:

The next PCE is in early March (I belive the 1st - March 10th).
I hope to get one because I purchased alot of stuff from my
Coach Boutique. I don't think that the online or phone orders count
towards purchases to qualify for this. You may want to start buying
or ordering your stuff from a boutique near you. This way you can qualify
for the next one which is in June.

Liz

Good advice and this is what I have started doing. There isn't a Coach boutique in my city, with the closest one being 2.5 hours away, so in order to qualify I began ordering my purchases through the store. They will ship the items to you for FREE as well. I have one SA that I always ask for and she's always been super helpful and nice.

For 25% off, I will drive the 2.5 hours. lol :wlae:

handbag ashley, i'm just curious why would you make most of your purchases through coach.com versus stores if you have one near you?

there is a PCE coming, definitely before june anyways, my manager confirmed.

i think almost everyone is knowledgeable about this event!

i would say though, that most of the customers invited are those who shops with the store-- :wlae: i personally can't wait. i hope the perfume can be included because i know who i'm going to call!

Good advice and this is what I have started doing. There isn't a Coach boutique in my city, with the closest one being 2.5 hours away, so in order to qualify I began ordering my purchases through the store. They will ship the items to you for FREE as well. I have one SA that I always ask for and she's always been super helpful and nice.

For 25% off, I will drive the 2.5 hours. lol :wlae:

hehe. you're too cute!

25% for 2.5 hours. i'm sure if you ask your SA they'll be happy to just ship it out to you without you even going into the store! since it seems like you've established a relationship. you can just look via online and if anything you don't like it you can send it back or then visit the store.

but the 25% off, if you happen to be in town you can always generate a list with your SA beforehand, and have her take down your info, that way you get first dibs and you don't have to drive 2.5 especially for it.

I forgot to add that you have to buy at the store, it doesn't count if it's online. The SA thought that the corporate probably keeps track of it, but to be sure to get one from the local store you should buy within the store.

To answer you question Ms-Whitney- I've been buying online because it's easier than dealing with Tampa Bay traffic. The nearest store is about 1 hr away in good traffic and I get out during rush hour from work. But, I think because of the PCE I will start buying at the store.