coach keychain on your LV?

lol my ears were burning for a sec :P
Yes, a ball bearing chain works well. You can remove it easily but it hangs securely. Also, for my black MC bag, that elastic works well and is subtle :balloon: Hope that helps...You can also try using a binder ring! You can find those at an office supply store like Staples, Office Depot, etc...

oh! Look what I did! I played around with it a bit and found out I can put the ring on the leather part instead of the hardware!! hehe...

01.gif
03.gif

Just steal the ball and chain thingy that Coach uses for their hang tags. If coach made key chains with brass hardware I'd use them with my louies...I am just too anal about harware having to match and that's why I use mainly Juicy and Louie charms on my lv bags.

I have the Coach Lemon coin purse on my Speedy right now. It has a dog leash-type clip tho, so I have it attached like that. I'll be back in a bit with pics actually. I've been meaning to post pics, so I guess I'll do that now for u!

You know, there's lots of ideas available at beading shops now too. I was thinking about making some cute beaded keychains with gold hardware, and attaching it to the pochette extender (which I currently use on my pomme 4 key holder) then hanging it from my speedy.