Coach Job Interview Update!

Mar 26, 2007
I just got back from meeting the Manager of Coach. She was so sweet! We talked for a few minutes, then she gave me a bunch more paperwork to fill out and a copy of the dress code. She has to run a background check, then I'm supposed to meet with her again on Monday at noon and we're going to talk... I'm pretty sure it's in the bag!

I'm not surprised about background checks, though. I told her my past herion addiction wouldn't be a problem :roflmfao: LOL JK. And I told her it was a privilege to work there and I think she really liked hearing that. I also found out-- FREE SCARVES! Woohoo! They give us one per season to wear. Which is just so awesome. But anyway, she also asked me how to determine a fake and I told her a few of tPF's tricks. She was impressed and said when I start working there I'll learn all the ways the Coach SA's can tell a real from a fake, which is exciting!

We didn't even discuss pay. I'd so work there for free. But everyone was super-friendly and seemed excited to have me, so yay! Guess I'll find out Monday! :girlsigh::happydance::queen:

I just got back from meeting the Manager of Coach. She was so sweet! We talked for a few minutes, then she gave me a bunch more paperwork to fill out and a copy of the dress code. She has to run a background check, then I'm supposed to meet with her again on Monday at noon and we're going to talk... I'm pretty sure it's in the bag!

I'm not surprised about background checks, though. I told her my past herion addiction wouldn't be a problem :roflmfao: LOL JK. And I told her it was a privilege to work there and I think she really liked hearing that. I also found out-- FREE SCARVES! Woohoo! They give us one per season to wear. Which is just so awesome. But anyway, she also asked me how to determine a fake and I told her a few of tPF's tricks. She was impressed and said when I start working there I'll learn all the ways the Coach SA's can tell a real from a fake, which is exciting!

We didn't even discuss pay. I'd so work there for free. But everyone was super-friendly and seemed excited to have me, so yay! Guess I'll find out Monday! :girlsigh::happydance::queen:

Free Scarves! I had no idea... that's very cool!

I know! I was like, this is too good to be true! LOL. The first one I'll get, she said, would be the Fragrance scarf. Which is totally cute and I don't have it! :smile: And it's the actua scarf, not the ponytail one. She even showed me pictures of ways the SA's wear them. I was gushing. So cute!:love:

Oh, congratulations! I told my husband I wanted to get a job there and he said I'd OWE them money so it wasn't worth it for him! :smile:

Free Scarves--too cool!

Amy

Hooray! I am so happy for you! Free scarves each season and that discount. You are so going to be in trouble! I think that Coach SA's can only purchase 8 bags in a year. Well with what you purchase for yourself, family member and friends you will fill up that quota for sure!!! Good Luck!!!