Coach Jewelry?

1. what is everyones opinions on coach pieces like these? i have an opinion but am keeping it to myself till i see if it is YAY or NAY to you ladies!

Legacy Medallion Bracelet:
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?category_id=191&product_no=%208786

Legacy Medallion Necklace:
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?category_id=191&product_no=%208785

Hoop Earrings (love all the colors):
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?category_id=191&product_no=%208784

and others!

do you own jewelry by coach? why or why not?

if you do own coach jewelry, how is the quality?

was it worth what you paid?

are you a repeat offender? (have you gone back and bought more?)

if you don't own any, are you considering it if you see pieces you like?

thanks in advance you lovlies~

:p

PS all the bracelets are HOT!

2. Definitely love the bracelet...
    Not sure about the necklace, looks heavy...
    The hoop earrings are cute, but you can get a pair that look just as cute from anywhere...

I have a punch/silver bangle, I got it b/c I always wanted a bangle but my wrists are too small for some of the ones out there. When I tried on the 3/4 it didn't slid off my wrist! Also, I didn't want to miss out on this item!!

It seems durable, but haven't really put it to the test kinda scared. hehe I also have a coach watch which I wear daily. It's hanging in there...there's a scratch on it already though, but I guess that's my fault b/c I'm kind of a klutz.

I think it was worth the $98 I paid...it's metal, it has the c's, it looks so high fashion when I wear it...hahaha I look like a million bucks when I sport that bangle. LOL j/k

I'm not a repeat offender, b/c I don't have the means to be...but if I did, I would get another bangle in silver/silver.

Hope that helped!:p

3. I love most of their jewelry but auugh I just can't spend the money on them that I would spend on the bags or accessories. It's weird I know ;P I love the pieces you showed tho!

4. I LOVE those earrings! But they aren't even real gold so the price is a little high - but then again you're paying for the name.

I don't own any Coach jewelry (for obvious reasons) but I do LOVE Coach. :smile:

5. I really don't like any of it. That being said though, I am a sterling girl. After repeat trips to Mexico (the sterling cap.) I have so many gorgoeus pieces.

The earrings I do like but just don't see myself paying that much for a pair of earrings. Sad when I would pay 5 times as much for a purse, lol!

6. I think the pieces are attractive but I never wear "costume" jewelry. It's not that I don't like it, my skin just can't tolerate it. My ear lobes blow up and my arm turns green. Not pretty! :throwup:

7. The pieces are nice but for that kind of money I buy silver or gold and diamonds...

8. I love Coach, however, I am NOT a fan of their jewelry.

It just isnt "my" taste! It is too much like costume jewelry to me. I prefer SS and diamonds :smile:

9. I don't really like any of the peices. I love Swarovski Crystal, I would rather spend money on something from Swarovski or diamonds.

10. The earrings are cute, but I'm not a fan of the first two.

11. i like the bangles but am afraid they would tarnish.

12. I'm not a fan of that necklace or that bracelet. I adore the bangles as well.
    The earrings aren't my cup of tea either but that's just my opinion. :smile:

I like their watches, sunglasses and bangles...those I do like!

13. Love the bangles. My Mom has several and they are very nice.

14. I like the earrings but, I think they're a little over-priced. I'd love to get some of their bangles, but, I had too much trouble attempting to get it on in the store. it got over my fingers, but, not over my knuckles. Oh well...

15. I have one bangle (the 1/2 legacy stripe bangle) and i've had it for about a month... i wear it a LOT and it has not tarnished or its not scratched up! I love it!