Coach in or around Troy, MI?

1. Hey ladies! So my SO and I are going to Michigan for a week, the week of Thanksgiving, and while I'll be hitting the LV and Hermes boutiques, I was wondering if anyone lives around Troy and knows where the Coach is or wants to meet up for a shopping day that week?
  2. Coach Somerset
    2801 W Big Beaver Rd Space G223
    Troy, MI 48084

I believe that is near the Hermes store you're planning on visiting, Sarah. Get some goodies! I don't live in Michigan but let me know if you're ever in Chicago!
  3. Department stores that carry Coach in Troy, MI:

Nordstrom EC
    2852 W. BIG BEAVER RD.
    TROY, MI 48084

2752 W BIG BEAVER
    TROY, MI 48084

500 W14 MILE RD
    TROY, MI 48083
  4. THANK YOU John! The Somerset ones are where I'm going, since LV, BCBG, Tiffany and HERMES!!! are in the same place. How are you liking working for Coach?
  5. Ahh... ok! I hope you have fun on your trip, especially when you go to LV! :tup:

Working for the company is great! I couldn't have asked to work with better co-workers. :smile:
  6. Isn't it fun?

I can't wait to go to LV and Hermes... I've only got about $400 to split between the two, though, so I have to behave :cry:
  7. I know theres a coach @ Somerset mall on 16 mile( Big Beaver) I grew up there!!!!
    Oh I'm jealous!!
  8. Hi -

In Troy you can go to Sommerset Collection on BigBeaver right off 75. In Novi (exit 161 off 96) there is a newly remodled Coach with Shoes. If you have the need to come towards Lansing (exit 133 off 96) there is a nice outlet that has signature.

There are other boutiques in and around Troy, but I haven't been to any of them.

Have fun!
  9. John-

I was just in The Woodlands and The Galleria last week, do you work at either of those stores?

I loved living in Houston, now I am in MI where it is cold as H*** today.
  10. I used to live in MI, and Somerset is in my opinion a better mall than Oakland, if you have to choose. I will be visiting at Christmas and you can bet I'll be at that mall quite a bit!

Also, there's a couple of fantastic outlet malls in the area, Great Lakes Crossing is one of them. I don't know if they have Coach, but the anchor stores there are Saks Off Fifth and Neiman Marcus Last Call. How can you go wrong with that? :drool:
  11. I agree! Somerset is a fantastic mall. Great Lakes Crossing does have a Coach. I have never been, but they have one.
  12. I live 20 minutes from Troy, the Coach store is a decent size and really nice after the remodeling. It's on the same side as LV, Gucci, Burberry, NM and Saks.

Great Lakes Crossing , to the best of my knowledge, does not have a COACH store, it doesnt show up on the map. That place is sort of a hit or miss.

I don't see any reason you would need to go to any other Coach store than the one at Somerset, that is the best one.

Where is there a Hermes boutique? I don't believe at Somerset. It isn't listed in the directory. I wasn't aware there was one in Michigan.

I know myself and Diana (bags4bubbles) live close to Somerset. I don't know of anyone else that lives relatively nearby.
  13. OH, I see, Hermes is inside of NM, explains everything. Strange thing is I've been inside NM and don't remember seeing it, only the Chanel area. Oh well, must be there.
  14. Sorry for the mis-information. I could have sworn someone told me that there was one.
  15. Perfectly fine, Great Lakes Crossing is a outlet mall. So mostly all of the stores are outlet stores. The Coach outlets are in Howell, Birch Run and West Branch.