Coach in Italy!! ***PICS***

Pamajama

O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
Hi Gang!

I just got back from Italy yesterday and thought I'd share a few photos of some of my Coach items in Action :wlae:
No Coach stores in Italy, so I picked up my first Gucci (see photo in Milan) and one for my daughter...I'll have to wait til next weekend to get her to model it.
I also picked up 3 Pradas (one for me, my daughter and my daughter-in-law)...I hope to be able to get us modeling next week end and post :yahoo:

Thanks for looking!

I missed you guys!! :crybaby:

Attachments

• At the Colosseum.JPG
    At the Colosseum.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Front view_rosabel sandals.JPG
    Front view_rosabel sandals.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Colosseum w_swing pack.JPG
    Colosseum w_swing pack.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Galleria Milano_new gucci.JPG
    Galleria Milano_new gucci.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 310
  • In the forum #2.JPG
    In the forum #2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 274
Here's a couple more...

Attachments

• outside the Colosseum.JPG
    outside the Colosseum.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 130
  • top of the Rialto bridge_Venice.JPG
    top of the Rialto bridge_Venice.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 144
  • modeling my new gucci in Venice.JPG
    modeling my new gucci in Venice.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 92
  • In the forum...Ha!.JPG
    In the forum...Ha!.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 115
I failed to mention...I have on my legacy pony tail scarf..patchwork swing pack from last year...and my sunnies (I believe Sara's)..also, my Rosabel (gladiator) sandals :roflmfao:

Aww!! Great pics, I`m glad you had fun and your swingpack really came in handy. Are you over your jetlag?

No, it's gonna take a couple of days. This morning I was up at 4:30 (10:30 in italy)...I hope to sleep a little later tomorrow...and boy the headache I'd had this morning and when I got there...glad that's gone :yes:

Wow! What AWESOME pics! You look amazing!

DH and I are going to Italy next weekend for a mini-break so you've really got me excited about my own trip now :smile: Hopefully I can look half as great as you out and about!