Coach in Italy!! ***PICS***

1. Hi Gang!

I just got back from Italy yesterday and thought I'd share a few photos of some of my Coach items in Action :wlae:
    No Coach stores in Italy, so I picked up my first Gucci (see photo in Milan) and one for my daughter...I'll have to wait til next weekend to get her to model it.
    I also picked up 3 Pradas (one for me, my daughter and my daughter-in-law)...I hope to be able to get us modeling next week end and post :yahoo:

Thanks for looking!

I missed you guys!! :crybaby:

At the Colosseum.JPG Front view_rosabel sandals.JPG Colosseum w_swing pack.JPG Galleria Milano_new gucci.JPG In the forum #2.JPG
  2. Here's a couple more...
    outside the Colosseum.JPG top of the Rialto bridge_Venice.JPG modeling my new gucci in Venice.JPG In the forum...Ha!.JPG
  3. Oh what beautiful scenery!! I bet you had a great time!! Great pictures!
  4. I failed to mention...I have on my legacy pony tail scarf..patchwork swing pack from last year...and my sunnies (I believe Sara's)..also, my Rosabel (gladiator) sandals :roflmfao:
  5. Aww!! Great pics, I`m glad you had fun and your swingpack really came in handy. Are you over your jetlag?
  6. Oh you lucky, lucky woman! You and your Coach look fabulous against that gorgeous country! Gucci and Prada? Not too shabby! :woohoo:
  7. No, it's gonna take a couple of days. This morning I was up at 4:30 (10:30 in italy)...I hope to sleep a little later tomorrow...and boy the headache I'd had this morning and when I got there...glad that's gone :yes:
  8. Awesome pics!
  9. It looks like you had an incredible trip!
    You look fab in the pics with all your coach goodies on.
    I love your new Gucci bag!
    Thanks for sharring pics!
  10. Thanks for looking! It's fun to share :biggrin:
  11. Coaches and Italy ... perfect. Congrats on the Gucci and Prada too!
  12. What great pics! Glad you had fun.
  13. Wow! What AWESOME pics! You look amazing!

DH and I are going to Italy next weekend for a mini-break so you've really got me excited about my own trip now :smile: Hopefully I can look half as great as you out and about!
  14. so glad you shared photos! your Rosabel's were perfect for the location!! :smile:
  15. Awww...thank you! I'm sure you will look fabulous! Just be you :yes: