Coach honored my Macy's f & f coupon

1. I asked my local Coach store if they would sell me a bag for the same price as Macy's w/ the coupon and they said YES! Our Coach store is kiddie-corner from Macy's at the mall. She walked across to Macy's, checked that Macy's indeed sells the Carly, and she walked back and said yes. So I got to use my Coach gift card for the Macy's price. I bought the medium Carly in black sig. It was worth a try -- and it worked.
    The Coach SA told me that the pce in June will include Carly.
    Now, if I can just get the Carly to stay on my shoulder and quit slipping off...

2. WHAT?! I'm calling my Coach tomorrow. :yahoo:

3. Now THAT'S interesting!

Good for you for asking!:yes:

4. Wow, that's excellent for you! *sigh* wish I could be in PCE in June so I could get a Carly.

5. Wow, that is awesome. I never thought about asking them to match the price.

6. wow thats pretty wilD! congrads! :smile:

7. Wow! I never realized that they would price match like that! But I suppose they'd rather have your business than you take it to Macy's! Good for you!

And do you have small shoulders? I don't have problems with my Carly slidding off my shoulder but mine aren't really small. I hope it works out for you!

8. That is so cool! I used my F&F today, but for some summer clothes - saving' up for my next bag!

9. wow that's incredible.
    I wonder if anyone else will try and get lucky.

10. Oh that is great!

My carly stays on my shoulder I used it for the first time today and no problems with it!

11. Well, aren't you the savvy shopper? GREAT work!! I would love to get a cotton carly, but there aren't any at my macy's...wonder if my store would honor it? I guess it would never hurt to ask!

12. Congratulations!!That was a clever idea. That is what I call Customer Satisfaction. They know they cannot compete, so they mind as well join them!!

13. I forgot, why can't you be in the PCE ? Sorry to be nosy I am just curious :smile:

14. I gave it a shot at my local Coach today since Macys is just a couple doors down, my SA basically looked at me like this:blink: and said Uh......no.:noggin:

15. Good for Coach! I'm surprised no one tried this earlier. :smile: