Coach Holiday Gift Exchange And Reveal!!!!!

1. The Purse Forum- Coach Secret Santa!!!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!:smile::smile::smile:
    Who: You! Any active member within the Coach Forum

What: A Secret Santa aka Holiday Gift Exchange. You will be assigned a buddy that you will be responsible for sending a gift to. In which you will receive a gift in return from a different buddy. Please see rules for complete details. You will receive info about your buddy on 11/16 which allows plenty of time to shop and deliver!!!!

When: You will be responsible for sending one gift/package to your buddy that has to arrive between December 1-24.

Why: To spread the Holiday cheer! And, get to know your fellow tPF-ers.

How/When do I sign up: Sign-ups will be from Nov. 2 to Nov. 15. Full details are below.

Complete Rules:
    • After signing up you are responsible for sending one package/gift to your assigned buddy.
    • Total value of package must be between $20-$75. (Or equivalent in other currencies.)
    • There are no restrictions regarding what type of gift to send. It doesn’t have to be Coach related but be appropriate , be creative and full of the Holiday Spirit!!!
    • If your buddy is in the same country as you, you must ship by 12/15 to ensure arrival by 12/24.
    • If your buddy is in a different country you must ship by 12/7 to ensure arrival by 12/24.
    • You MUST PM me proof of sending your package by tracking #, proof of delivery, confirmation #, or receipt of postage sale.
    • You are required to post pictures of your gifts upon arrival!!!!
    Who Can Participate:
    Applicants will Be reviewed before acceptance.
    • There is no set minimum of posts, but you MUST be an active contributor to the Coach Forum.
    • Types of posts will be taken into consideration. (ex: 100 “congrats” posts won’t cut it)
    • Have a post count of at least 1 per day. (recently being an active member)
    • You have posted a picture in tPF within the previous 30 days.
    Between Now and Nov. 15th PM Me the following information:

1.Full Name and mailing address that the package will be delivered to.
    2.Email Address
    3.Mailing preferences ( if you will ship to a diff. country)
    4.Whether or not you would like to be an angel. (An angel is someone who is emailed in the event someone does not fulfill their obligations to send a gift)
    5.You may participate, receive a buddy and choose to be an Angel too.

What Happens Next:
    Within 24-48 Hours of PMing me you will receive a confirmation PM from me.

Within 48 Hours of that confirmation you will receive an email from www.elfster.com This is an online program that randomly assigns buddies and allows you to create wishlists and ask questions of your buddy!

You MUST confirm the invitation from Elfster to participate!

On 11/16/2007 you will receive an email from Elfster with your buddy’s name and a PM from me with your buddy’s mailing information.

Then it’s time to Shop!!!!

If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask in this thread or PM me!!!

Happy Shopping!!!!!:smile:

2. HOORAY! Can't wait.
    :smile:

So it isn't going to be Coach themed accessories?

3. It can be, but you can do whatever you want, coach or non-coach related.

4. Oh, hehe, cause on the other thread we were talking about an accessory party.

But this is going to be so much fun!!!

5. sounds fun and i was liking the sound of coach accessory too.. pm'ing you now

6. Yes I though Coach accessory was a great Idea because charms and foba and especially skinnys you can get steals on at the outlets!
    but It will be fun either way!
    I already PM'd you!

7. This sounds like fun. Will you be using Elfster.com?
    I think it should be a Coach item! lol.
    I need to figure out my X-mas budget, but Im sure I will be able to participate:tup:

BTW: your picture in your sig is sooo cute! I love your dog!:love:

8. Ooo, sounds like fun!

9. i am so excited!!!can't wait to go shopping!!

10. Sounds like fun.

11. AWESOME! so I signed up on elfster, and made my profile and wishlist and all, so now we just wait till november - 16th i belive and it'll send us our secret santa, correct?
    I'm so excited!

12. On the 16th it'll send you who you have to buy a gift for, and shortly after that I will send you their address. You can view their wishlist on Elfster once the buddies are picked!

13. This is an awesome idea! I'd love to be a part of it! I'll ask DH first, but I'm sure it will be fine!

14. I totally didnt read the entire post before I asked if you would be using elfster:shame:.
    Anywho, Im about to PM you now!

15. Make sure everyone is checking their emails. 11 ppl have accepted and I'm sure many more will still sign up!! This is exciting!!!