Coach Hippie???

1. I need to find one, it is bugging me i dont have one now

Is there anything in the spring catalog by chance? I havent seen it yet...

2. Nothing in the spring catalog in the hippie style. There are quite a few on eBay in the Legacy 06 style. I think they hit the outlets recently and therefore eBay.

I ordered one recently from the boutique, the style number is 11145 for signature and 11132 for leather. The signature style was $398. I got it in Khaki/black and I'm pretty sure the warehouse had quite a few a few weeks ago.

3. The Hippies hit the Outlet last week and I was able to get the Khaki Sig/Black leather trim one for $172.79+tax from the Outlet. I don't know if there are any left but you may want to check your nearest Outlet and see. Or you can have your local Outlet check around with other Outlets to see if they are any left and you can do a "charge send" to have it shipped to your local Outlet (there may be a shipping charge). Good luck with your search!

4. i got a black/black sig hippie!!!

5. I want a HIPPIE too, I had the White Legacy one, let her go and now regret it sooooooooooooooo bad. You will love the legacy hippie because it snugs next to your body and is so comfortable... SIGH!!!

6. me too i had a white hippie but it was sooooooooo hard to care for!