Coach Headband on Coach.com??

Those are so cute I would really love to have one. I really like red, but I would love to get my hands on the brown one too :o)

Does anyone know what they retail for? Did they say they were going to be selling more at a later date since they sold out? Just very strange that no one knows or knew anything about these till now!

I just got mine today from Bessie who was kind of enough to grab one for me while she was at the outlet (she's great!) and I :heart: it so much!! The tag says mfsrp $48.00, factory store price $39.00. But I know they were also a percentage off of the $39 when she got them though I forget exactly what it was.

Pics of that and my other new additions tomorrow!

I would call woodbuy first cause when i went they had like 2 left and that was over a week ago so call 1st!!! they will CC hold it for you if you call! :smile:

>>>AND MELISSA! :smile: you are very welcome always happy to help a fellow TPFer if i can! :smile: cant wait to see it on you xoxo

I would call woodbuy first cause when i went they had like 2 left and that was over a week ago so call 1st!!! they will CC hold it for you if you call! :smile:

>>>AND MELISSA! :smile: you are very welcome always happy to help a fellow TPFer if i can! :smile: cant wait to see it on you xoxo

Um yeahhhh.....Bessie I love you too! :heart:
Like a gajillion for getting me a headband!!!

I have emailed and emailed Coach CS about the headband. I'm thinking that if enough people bug them maybe they'll bring them back. I have a friend who works at a Coach store and she said everyone wants those headbands. Is it a comfortable headband? You know how some of them poke your ears and pinch.

hey well they dont have it anywhere I just got a few today for me and some other TPFers at the coach outlet in NYC at woodbury commons but they dont take phone orders you have to pick things up,,,, when i left i bought 4, there were 2 left this was earlier today,,,

thats the only news i have heard of them AT ALLL they only had red
:smile: here it is! i love it im so sorry more ppl cant get it!

158-5865_IMG.jpg

oh my gosh !

I missed this post, you look soooooooooooooooo freaken cute! i want a headband too- :crybaby: