Coach Headband on Coach.com??

1. Does anyone know how to get that coach headband that the model is wearing on the coach.com website?
    I saw it and am totally loving it!

THANKS!! :smile:

2. hey well they dont have it anywhere I just got a few today for me and some other TPFers at the coach outlet in NYC at woodbury commons but they dont take phone orders you have to pick things up,,,, when i left i bought 4, there were 2 left this was earlier today,,,

thats the only news i have heard of them AT ALLL they only had red
    :smile: here it is! i love it im so sorry more ppl cant get it!

[​IMG]

3. excuse the crazy face haha :smile:

4. i am not sure where you are from but you could call tomrorow AM ask if there are any ask them to check carefully cause i called in the AM to put another aside they said they had none and then i got there and they had 3 extra ones (so i bought one more) but they hadnt obviously looked everywhere

you can put it on cc hold for up to 2 weeks if you have anyone in ny who can go get it?!

thats my only suggestion:sad:

5. helpl!! Slush, that looks soooo cute on you!! Thanks for modeling :cutesy:

6. aww thanks kidlearner :smile:

7. helpl!!slush, you look absolutely GORGEOUS. It looks so beautiful contrasting against your brown hair...love ittt!!

8. aww thanks cant wait to send you yours and see the pics of it on you!!!! :smile: yaay for these headbands!

9. bessie that headband looks great on you!!!!

10. awww thanks Cindy! :smile: thats so sweet :blush:

11. oh thats cute. i would like to try to get a hold of one. i am surprised it would be in the outlets already though if it was just in the last catalogue.

12. well apprently someone said in a past thread,,, ill have to find it that they are acutally a much older style that they havent made in a while but they just used one for the photo shoot

im gonna try and find the thread

13. hey photoobsessive here is what the other post said:

[​IMG] Re: Headband?
    I spoke to a COach customer service rep yesterday for about 2 hours, and she said that the headband was actually and older one that they used for the shoot and it sold out months ago

14. So cute! I love the red.

15. You look pretty and i love the headband ^-^