Coach HATS! Too much? Or too cute?

?

Coach HATS! Too cute or too much?

1. Too cute!

2. Too much!

3. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dunno why...but I find this adorable for the summertime...and it doesn't scream COACH!!!

Would you/do you wear Coach hats? Or is it a bit too much?

[​IMG]

2. I like it! I think it would be great for summer. But I have several Coach crushers that I wear in the rain and I get tons of compliments on them.

3. hats are just not me. but they are cute!

4. I have one herringbone pink hat that matches a hobo. I don't wear it too often but get compliments when I do. I think the watercolor hat would be great for sunny summer days.

5. Great for summer! Very cute!

6. I think the watercolor one is a bit much except for maybe the beach, but the signature crushers etc are pretty cute as long as you dont' have the matching bag, watch, shoes, etc.

7. Yes I have this one but in black...
    [​IMG]

its so cute IMO. I don't like wearing hats but I wear this one all the time.

8. the cutest! buy it and wear it!

9. I like it deweydrop!!
    That hat with maybe a neutral color springy dress, maybe all white and the watercolor flip flops, omg that would be so cute.

10. Love the colors. I would wear it.

11. I have a few Coach hats! Love 'em!:yes:

12. I like the hats...just not watercolor stripe.

13. i love hats in theory..but when i buy them, i never wear them.. i just feel funny leaving the house with one on .. guess it's just not me

14. LOL...ok, I agree.
    I tried one on this weekend...I looked like an uber dork.

hats are not for me...unless they are my baseball or cowboy hats!

15. i have about 3 or 4 hats but i don't wear them anymore and don't know why! i think coach hats are adorable!