Coach HATS! Too much? Or too cute?

Coach HATS! Too cute or too much?

1. Too cute!

2. Too much!

3. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dunno why...but I find this adorable for the summertime...and it doesn't scream COACH!!!

Would you/do you wear Coach hats? Or is it a bit too much?

2. I like it! I think it would be great for summer. But I have several Coach crushers that I wear in the rain and I get tons of compliments on them.
  3. hats are just not me. but they are cute!
  4. I have one herringbone pink hat that matches a hobo. I don't wear it too often but get compliments when I do. I think the watercolor hat would be great for sunny summer days.
  5. Great for summer! Very cute!
  6. I think the watercolor one is a bit much except for maybe the beach, but the signature crushers etc are pretty cute as long as you dont' have the matching bag, watch, shoes, etc.
  7. Yes I have this one but in black...

its so cute IMO. I don't like wearing hats but I wear this one all the time.
  8. the cutest! buy it and wear it!
  9. I like it deweydrop!!
    That hat with maybe a neutral color springy dress, maybe all white and the watercolor flip flops, omg that would be so cute.
  10. Love the colors. I would wear it.
  11. I have a few Coach hats! Love 'em!:yes:
  12. I like the hats...just not watercolor stripe.
  13. i love hats in theory..but when i buy them, i never wear them.. i just feel funny leaving the house with one on .. guess it's just not me
  14. LOL...ok, I agree.
    I tried one on this weekend...I looked like an uber dork.

hats are not for me...unless they are my baseball or cowboy hats!
  15. i have about 3 or 4 hats but i don't wear them anymore and don't know why! i think coach hats are adorable!