Coach For Christmas...What are YOU giving others?

Coachfreak, how about gloves for your Mom? I'm getting my Mom the black leather gloves w/the dogleash on the cuff - really classy. And my sister is getting a tatersall scarf. And my daughter is getting an A charm in her stocking. I think thats it. The rest of the Coach stuff hidden in my house is going to me!!

Since the PCE discount has been extended (haven't checked at my store but the last time it was extended I was still able to use it) I'm thinking about getting my mini-me (my niece) the Tatum boots if they have them in her size since they were on sale and she wants some snowboots. Her foot is huge (seriously......13 and wearing a 9.5 shoe) so I'm thinking they should still be around somewhere. If not then maybe a demi or pouch. No one else is really into Coach like I am.

I have three best friends and we all met at Payless ShoeSource (or as we like to call it - Payhell SoreSpot), where we worked. The four of us, man... I couldn't ask for more in friends. Unfortunately one moved away a few years ago because her husband is in the Army, another one left early this year to go to med school, and the remaining best friend will be here for only another 1 1/2 years or so then her husband in the Navy will be stationed to Japan.

Karen - My best friend living in Georgia is getting the tortoise keyfob because she and her husband both love turtles (I have one myself because my bf calls me turtle!!) and I think it'll look great on her Soho striped bag/wristlet set I got her a couple of years back. The other stuff for her is non-Coach.

Michael - My best living in Ohio, but is coming home to visit (she should be on the plane now), is getting a black signature soft demi pouch, black signature wristlet, and a M charm.

Angie - My best friend that's still here is getting a khaki/mahogany soft demi pouch, khaki/mahogany soft demi pouch, and a A charm.

Youngest daughter (15):
Sig Mini Crossbody bag (to use on our upcoming cruise)
Penguin keyfob
Katelyn sneakers

Middle daughter (16)
Sig Mini Crossbody in black (to use on our upcoming cruise)
Katelyn sneakers
Wristlet

Oldest Daughter (20)
Snap Belt in black
Katellyn sneakers
Two scarves

Niece (15)
Wristlet
Initial Keyfob

oo - excellent thread!

For my mom (she picked it out) Chelsea Field bag (10893)

a3c8_1.JPG

For my MIL - Herringbone scarf in Rose (98265)

38df_1.JPG

For my brother's partner (love shopping for gay men - he saw this last year, in blue, but said "but my jacket is black, I need a black one" heheh - so I found him one, and a matching hat)
6843_1.JPG

and finally, for my SIL...with a wad of cash stuffed inside (college student!) I originally bought this for myself...but I haven't decided if I should keep it or not...most likely, it'll go to her. (it's still in the bag from when I bought it last month!)

79cb_1.JPG

I bought alot of Coach this year! Here's everything:

Mom- anchor keychain
BFF- large peony tote, holiday patchwork wristlet, butterfly keyring, and green Coach bracelet
Other BFF- brown large leather carly
Fiance- messenger bag
Sister (not really but should be)- charm bracelet (the one with the cross, not the horse and buggy one)
Real sister (who's 11)- the frog cell phone charm
Stepmom- that velvet wristlet that was out recently, can't remember name and the frog keyring

OMG I completely (somehow!) forgot about my DD figure skating coach... she's getting the figure skate keychain and skate cell phone charm!

I love giving Coachy Christmas gifts!

Youngest Sis: Sm Brown/Khaki Sig Soho Purse, Bleecker Brown Sig Capacity Wristlet, Strawberry Sig Charm
DH: Black Bi-Fold Wallet
Mom: Khaki Sig Waistpack
MIL: Black/White Sig Soho Large Wristlet, Taurus Zodiac Charm
SIL: Brown/Khaki Sig Soho Large Wristlet, Capricorn Zodiac Charm

And last but not least -
Me: Legacy Whiskey Envelope Wallet, Hamptons Leather Sig Carry-all (in Coral Red), Strawberry Sig Charm

Coachfreak, how about gloves for your Mom? I'm getting my Mom the black leather gloves w/the dogleash on the cuff - really classy. And my sister is getting a tatersall scarf. And my daughter is getting an A charm in her stocking. I think thats it. The rest of the Coach stuff hidden in my house is going to me!!

That would be a GREAT idea, but my mom lives in warm weather. She loves jewelry, but she just has WAY too much. Just like we ALL in this forum have too much Coach :smile:))

THanks for the suggestion :smile: