Coach Fantasy

My Coach fantasy would be to have the outlets online so that I wouldn't have to drive 3 hours round trip to the closest good outlet and I could browse from my couch. Also to have first choice of all the things that I want AND to have an unlimited gift card.
I'm gonna have to second this!! As well as add to that fantasy that all COACH bags would be under 20 bucks! haha :tup:

My coach fantasy is just like some of the other posters. I would like a coach outlet in my town and a coach store. I would also like to shop the coach outlet online in my pjs at home. That way if I ever have a snow or ice day I could find some good bargins while sipping hot chocolate.:tender:
Carley

I want to be able to design my own Coach..

Take my passion for purple and make a bright purple ergo leather bag...

i'd like a purple carly.. ALL PURPLE LEATHER...

umm...

I'd like for them to give sales and I would love it if coach would list what they have at thier outlets on a website instead of me having to call! I swear that those girls dont even look when I do call!

hmm... more sales.. better website.. my own design-a-bag tool on the coach website...

that would be sweet!

Also, and I know this sounds stupid, but, I wish there were a way to wear all your bags at once ( picture that!) because I love all my bags so much that when I'm wearing one, no matter which one it is, I keep thinking about all my others at home and thinking maybe I should have used the Ali, or the large flap or..... I know, I know, I have a problem. :nuts:

Also, and I know this sounds stupid, but, I wish there were a way to wear all your bags at once ( picture that!) because I love all my bags so much that when I'm wearing one, no matter which one it is, I keep thinking about all my others at home and thinking maybe I should have used the Ali, or the large flap or..... I know, I know, I have a problem. :nuts:
lol :lol:

My Coach fantasy is that in the empty field behind my house they would put an outlet center in and it would have a Coach store. As it looks right now we will be getting a Wal-Mart. Which is the complete opposite of a fantasy to me. I know something retail is going to be built. I just wish it was some place I liked to shop.

Or maybe Coach could put an outlet in the center on the way to my parents. I drive by it all the time. It has some nice higher end outlets, but no Coach.

My coach fantasy would be to have one of EVERY puppy carrier that they've ever made as well as a matching jacket for ME and for HER (the puppy!) for each of the bags. HOLY AWESOMENESS. :smile: