Coach FALL 2007 RAOK Wishlist Thread.

1. To all Coach RAOK FALL 2007 participants:

Please fill out the answers to this questionnaire in this thread. It's okay not to answer every question, just things you are comfortable saying.

1. Sex:
    2. Favorite color:
    3. Favorite snack/food:
    4. Favorite beverage:
    5. Coffee or tea?:
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):
    7. Favorite bag brands:
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.):
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.):
    10. Favorite makeup brand:
    11. Favorite skincare brand:
    12. Favorite stores:
    13. Favorite magazines/books:
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:
    15. Favorite TV show/movie:
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies:
    18. Pets:
    19. Other fun facts:

If you have not yet done so, please PM me your name and address.

2. 1. Sex: as often as possible.....:graucho:......although you're probably looking for female

2. Favorite color: pink, black, blue

3. Favorite snack/food: snack--moose munch, food--buffalo wings

4. Favorite beverage: Sprite

5. Coffee or tea?: iced tea (sweet of course, with lemon)

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): nope

7. Favorite bag brands: Coach (duh), LV, Gucci...anything that looks nice....

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): not really big on candles, but I usually like vanilla scents

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I rotate between Juicy Couture, Very Irresistible, Clinique Happy, and Thierry Muglier Angel.....and my Coach perfume every now and then

10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC handsdown, but I also like Nars, Dior, Chanel, Sephora, Maybelline, L'Oreal....I'm a makeup junkie so anything that's pretty

11. Favorite skincare brand: Philosophy and Clinique

12. Favorite stores: Macy's, Coach, NY and Company, Gap, Sephora, Old Navy, Nine West, Aldo, Banana Republic, Target, Lane Bryant, Torrid

13. Favorite magazines/books: I subscribe to Lucky, Vibe, Glamour, Allure, and Marie Claire....I should subscribe to InStyle, Essence, and Cosmo....every now and then I'll pick up Elle, Vogue, and Vogue. As for books, I like chick lit/fiction.....I have enough non-fiction to read for school.

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Waking with Enemies by Eric Jerome Dickey, the Russell Simmons book (can't think of the name of it now....will edit later)

15. Favorite TV show/movie: Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Nip/Tuck, KLS: Life in the Fab Lane, What Not to Wear, any wedding related show, anything on Lifetime

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): classic, conservative, preppy, trendy at times

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: makeup, eBay/Facebook/online forums (anything that involves me sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time), reading fashion and beauty magazines, shopping

18. Pets: my parents have 4 dogs that I look at occasionally....a great dane, a doberman, and 2 that are a mix of the two......now you understand the use of "look at" instead of "play with"

19. Other fun facts: My sorority's mascot is the french toy poodle and I've decided to start collecting poodles. I'm open to new things and will try (almost) anything once.

3. I'll fill out my own, too!

1. Sex: F

2. Favorite color: Green, brown, rust red.

3. Favorite snack/food: trail mix

4. Favorite beverage:tea!

5. Coffee or tea?: TEA!

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Nope

7. Favorite bag brands:Coach, Cole Haan, D&B, H...you name it

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Apple cinnamon, citrus

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Fruity

10. Favorite makeup brand: Don't wear makeup except very rarely, so each new occasion has me running out to get something new 'cos all my existing stuff was last used like 5 years ago!

11. Favorite skincare brand: Love LUSH bath items, and use Burt's Bees or other natural products.

12. Favorite stores: (online stores because that's where I shop most) Barnes and Noble, Amazon, LUSH

(brick and mortar): Nordstrom, Target

13. Favorite magazines/books: Magazine- Vogue. Books - I read anything.

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Some good fantasy novels.

15. Favorite TV show/movie: Don't really watch TV. Movie - Lord of the Rings series.

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Casual or conservative. NOT trendy.

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Reading, pen-and-ink drawing, trying out recipes from all over the world.

18. Pets: A fish who died last week. Must purchase new fish.

19. Other fun facts: My son collects bouncy balls! (the kind you get from vending machines for 25 cents)

4. 1. Sex: absolutely... Female :p
    2. Favorite color: black and blue (but not bruised)
    3. Favorite snack/food: any!
    4. Favorite beverage: coffee
    5. Coffee or tea?: COFFEE
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): bee stings :p
    7. Favorite bag brands: COACH
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): umm vanilla, pumpkiny spicey stuff.
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Clinique Happy
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Mary Kay
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Mary Kay
    12. Favorite stores: Target, Office Depot (I'm an office supply freak), Lane Bryant, Macy's
    13. Favorite magazines/books: anything that has to do with horses is great w/ me
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: none really...
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Lost, Ugly Betty, Heroes... favorite movies...there's a lot
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Consverative professionally...at home give me a Dallas Stars hockey sweater/t-shirt and a pair of capris and I'm good to go!
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I have three obsessions....Horses, Coach, and Dallas Stars hockey. Hobbies = Drinking every possible Starbucks product ever made, watching my lovely daughter figure skate, and patting her boxer dog.
    18. Pets: One Amazing Good Big Boxer Doggie. About 20 freshwater fish.
    19. Other fun facts: I've pretty much said it all!

5. Oh I am sooo friggin EXCITED! I think about RAOK everyday lol.

1. Sex: Female

2. Favorite color: Oh geez...I dont really have one! I love all colors!

3. Favorite snack/food: Snack-Turtles(You know, the chocolate ones), Snickers, Popcorn(Blast-O-Butter),Twix. Food-Spaghetti, Jumbalaya, Gumbo, Shrimp, Crab.

4. Favorite beverage: Mt. Dew!!

5. Coffee or tea?: Dont like either

6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):Nope-Allergy FREEEEE!!

7. Favorite bag brands: Coach(duh!), LV, Fendi, D&B

8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Cinnamon

9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Victoria's Secret(lotions, body sprays, etc) I love all of VS scents! Britney Spears Perfume(Hate to admit it, but the stuff smells GREAT!) Anything flowery smelling.

10. Favorite makeup brand: L'Oreal True Match, Physicians Formula, MAC blush & Eyeshadows. But I'm always trying new things!

11. Favorite skincare brand: I have to go with the old school St. Ives

12. Favorite stores: Macys!!! Coach, Dillards, Wal-Mart, Target, Aldo, Bakers, Express, Sephora

13. Favorite magazines/books: Mags-Allure, Essence, Vogue-But Im not subscribed to anything. Books-Suspense, Horror

14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Honestly, I cant think of anything at the moment.

15. Favorite TV show/movie: TV show-Heroes, Real World, The Hills, Greys Anatomy. Movies-Independence Day is my all time fav. But I love anything Comedy, Suspense, Horror.

16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Trendy(Flats, skinny jeans, ect.) Conservative/sexy(;)) when at work.

17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Sewing!! Jewelry, Shoes, Hair supplies/products, Smell goods<<haha-Perfumes, Body Sprays, Lotions.

18. Pets: 2 little dog fur babies, Mariah(5 lb Chihuahua) Princess(6 lb. Shih-Tzu, Lhaso mix)

19. Other fun facts: Ohh the difficult one...This is like "Tell us about yourself" which I dont do so well. I collect Pens, I love pretty pens! I know...weird. Hmmm..I have my belly(naval) pierced.
    I love "Boy Beaters" (Tank tops for woman). I have about 15 of them and I cant get enough! I wear them under everything. I have a sick obsession with Blistex, LOVE the stuff! Ok, I think thats all...

6. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color:
    black, pink, blue
    3. Favorite snack/food: cheese
    4. Favorite beverage:
    coffee, water, Fresca
    5. Coffee or tea?:
    coffee and tea, particularly Chai
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):
    animals, though I have two cats
    7. Favorite bag brands:
    Coach, Burberry
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): lavendar (although I have more candles than I could possibly ever use as I am a part-time PartyLite consultant)
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Vera Wang &#8220;Princess&#8221;, Clinique &#8220;Happy&#8221;, Guerlain &#8220;Samsara&#8221;
    10. Favorite makeup brand: MAC, Makeup Forever, Estee Lauder, L&#8217;Oreal
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Aloette, Estee Lauder, Lush bath/body products
    12. Favorite stores:
    Coach, Holt Renfrew, Nine West, Aldo, Sephora, Ricki&#8217;s, Amazon.ca, Chapters.ca
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Lucky, LouLou, Glamour, Shape, light reading (Chicklit books)
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: The Diana Chronicles
    15. Favorite TV show/movie:
    The L Word, Big Love, Prison Break
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): trendy as well as classic, depends of mood and where I am going
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Love, love, love animals, jewellery making, working out, eBay
    18. Pets: 2 horribly spoiled cats
    19. Other fun facts:
    I have just become a certified makeup artist; I am addicted to lip balm and lip gloss; I have my navel pierced.
    This is going to be SOOOO much fun!! :yahoo:

7. 1. Sex: WOOT! I mean, female.
    2. Favorite color: Pink, some shades of green, purple, brown.
    3. Favorite snack/food: Oooh...chocolate, sour candy! I love Godiva and Lindt. Sour gummy worms are THE BEST. Warheads, too!!
    4. Favorite beverage: Water, iced tea.
    5. Coffee or tea?: Tea.
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): No sir.
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, LV.
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Lilacs, fresh laundry.
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Ralph Lauren Romance, Hilary Duff With Love.
    10. Favorite makeup brand: I don't wear makeup.
    11. Favorite skincare brand: St. Ive's.
    12. Favorite stores: I like bookstores, American Eagle, Hollister, Target.
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Glamour, Marie Claire, HARRY POTTER!
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: A Series of Unfortunate Events.
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Jericho, anything on Food Network, Criminal Minds...favorite movies are most Disney cartoons, Guys & Dolls, Harry Potter.
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Casual. Jeans and polos.
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love Hello Kitty/cutesy stuff, I LOOOOVE to cook and bake. I also collect Webkinz charms. I'm obsessed with Michigan sports...U of M football, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers. (the Lions are dead to me, however)
    18. Pets: Two cats, April and Gracie.
    19. Other fun facts: I'm an education major (coughapplekeychaincough haha)! That's about it.

8. 1. Sex:Female
    2. Favorite color:Red
    3. Favorite snack/food:Cheese and Crackers, Mexican Food
    4. Favorite beverage:Big Red
    5. Coffee or tea?: Coffee
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):None
    7. Favorite bag brands:Coach
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Clean Cotton, Pumpkin
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Vanilla, Cashmere (Donna Karan), Coach
    10. Favorite makeup brand:Lancome
    11. Favorite skincare brand:Lancome
    12. Favorite stores: Coach, Dillards, Micheals, Catherines
    13. Favorite magazines/books:Vogue, People
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I read alot, anything James Patters, Patricia Cornwell, Kathy Reichs
    15. Favorite TV show/movie:Sex in the City, Grey's Anatomy, CSI Miami, Big Love, Medium Movie: You've Got Mail, Field of Dreams, Dances with Wolves, and many more
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Trendy
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies:Cross Stitch, Crochet, Sewing, Reading, Gardening
    18. Pets: weenie dog: Annie 2, Choc. lab: Jackson 8, domestic cat: Blackie 7, Dune 6mos.
    19. Other fun facts:I live on a Dairy Farm, and work "in town". My husband and I met when he dialed the wrong number 13 years ago.

9. 1. Sex: Not often enough...huh? Oh female. ;)
    2. Favorite color: Pink (purple is a close second)
    3. Favorite snack/food: Chocolate, almonds
    4. Favorite beverage: Iced Tea, Mountain Dew
    5. Coffee or tea?: Tea baby!
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Something in Victoria's Secret perfumes :confused1:
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Dooney and Burke a little
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Vanilla, Berry, Raspberry
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Bath and Body Works anything berry-scented
    10. Favorite makeup brand: ID BareEscentuals
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Almay
    12. Favorite stores: Coach (of course) :yes:, Kohl's
    13. Favorite magazines/books: In Style, science fiction, Stephen King
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: ???
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Heroes, Buffy
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Casual but not sloppy
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Collecting lighthouses, collecting Cat's Meow buildings, Computers, biking
    18. Pets: 2 Siamese cats
    19. Other fun facts:I have two wonderful little boys ages 9 and 2 1/2 years.:heart::heart:

10. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color: Pink, Purple but when it comes to purses and accessories I like neutrals.
    3. Favorite snack/food: Orbit Gum, granola bars
    4. Favorite beverage: Water. My favorite brands are Fiji and Evian. Oh, and green apple martini's : )
    5. Coffee or tea?: Starbucks coffee.
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): None!
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I love Bath & Body Works home sprays, wall flower refills and candles. All scents are great!
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Not sure. I'm looking for a new one!
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Prescriptives and Mac
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Clinique
    12. Favorite stores: Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Target, Sephora
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Marie Claire
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Nicholas Sparks- Dear John
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: The Hills, Grey's Anatomy
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Casual most of the time since I still a student.
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: See below.
    18. Pets: Nope
    19. Other fun facts: I am super excited to finally participate in RAOK!!! I am a cancer survivor! I will be graduating college in December. Love shoes, makeup, nail polish, clothes. I want to take a cooking class. I love picture frames and I am currently working on putting together my cancer scrapbook. I could never have enough chapstick.

11. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color:PINK!
    3. Favorite snack/food:Anything chocolate
    4. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):None
    5. Favorite bag brands: Coach of course!
    6. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Peach or anything by Gold Canyon
    7. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Juicy Couture or any of the Angel's line by VS
    8. Favorite magazines/books: Glamour
    9. Other fun facts: I am 100% your stereotypical girl - I like frilly things, the color pink, make-up (I am a lip gloss addict), jewlery, Hello Kitty, etc. - If its girl-lish, i probably love it! I am also OCD-ish when it comes to pens (don't ask LOL)

12. 1. Sex: F
    2. Favorite color: Red, Pink
    3. Favorite snack/food: gummie bears (gummie anything), hot tamales
    4. Favorite beverage: diet coke
    5. Coffee or tea?: only 'designer' coffee like Starbucks
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none
    7. Favorite bag brands: Coach :heart:
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): vanilla, clean scents
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Coach, Burberry, most Bath and Body Works scents
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Estee Lauder
    12. Favorite stores: Dillard's, Coach, Target
    13. Favorite magazines/books: home decor and fashion mags
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Chick lit like Jane Green's novels- I havnen't read one in a while.
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Grey's Anatomy, Survivor
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): mostly classic with some trendy accents
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: college football, shoes, jewlery, shopping, music/itunes, cooking
    18. Pets: 3 chihuahuas: Zeus, Bella, and Zoey
    19. Other fun facts: I'm an RN

13. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color: Purple
    3. Favorite snack/food: Sushi!
    4. Favorite beverage: Shirley Temple
    5. Coffee or tea?: Does Frappuchino count as coffee?
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Nope.
    7. Favorite bag brands: 1)Coach 2)Dooney 3)Chanel
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): New Car
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): The Juicy Couture Fragrance
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Maybelline(I only wear Mascara, though)
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Clean & Clear
    12. Favorite stores: Target, Bath & Body Works, and Steve & Barry's
    13. Favorite magazines/books: Seventeen Mag. and (book) Harry Potter
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: The Science of Sexy
    15. Favorite TV show/movie:Movie: Life is Beautiful TV Show: America's Next Top Model
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):Comfy
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies:sad:Besides purses?) School and Shoes
    18. Pets: My School Supply Bag(Yes it counts!)
    19. Other fun facts: I love School, Pens, Wallets, Key Chains, Gum, Butterscotch, Apples, and Peaches. I'm a Scorpio who loves going on planes, roller coasters and road trips. I will die if I don't have Carmex. I need mascara daily and love my mom! Oh and I had these one shoes that just ripped off the sole in the middle of PE. :sad:

14. 1. Sex: F
    2. Favorite color:blue
    3. Favorite snack/food:Deep Dish Cinnamon Apple Pie W/ lots of whip cream.
    4. Favorite beverage:Coke Cola
    5. Coffee or tea?: coffe
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):N/A
    7. Favorite bag brands:COACH of course
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Clean Linen (Glade)
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): B L V Notte, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
    10. Favorite makeup brand: Mac
    11. Favorite skincare brand:Noxzema/ Oil of Olay
    12. Favorite stores: Ny & Company, Express Target, Walmart
    13. Favorite magazines/books:Sister to Sister Mag, US Weekly
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Fav Movie Scarface,Fav show ER
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Conservative/Casual
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: None
    18. Pets:None
    19. Other fun facts

15. 1. Sex: Female
    2. Favorite color: Pink
    3. Favorite snack/food:[BChicken Fingers and Fries][/B]
    4. Favorite beverage: Absolutely love Water (Poland Spring)
    5. Coffee or tea?: neither
    6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): codeine, and amoxicillin
    7. Favorite bag brands: COACH and only COACH
    8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): anything
    9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Lacoste touch of Pink
    10. Favorite makeup brand:don't have one (don't wear any) just lip gloss
    11. Favorite skincare brand: Touch of Glow
    12. Favorite stores: New York and Company (work their)COACH, Express, Victoria Secret
    13. Favorite magazines/books:Zane, Cosmopolitan
    14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: Any Zane Books
    15. Favorite TV show/movie: Greys Anantomy, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Makeover, Full House, Fresh Prince, Miami Ink, LA Ink
    16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):I am just me :yahoo:
    17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Shopping at Coach
    18. Pets: Eeyore my dog- Pomeranian
    19. Other fun facts: I have a tattoo on my foot in remembrance of my grandfather. It is on my left foot. I have a loving boyfriend- Tristan. He understands my Coach Habit since I understand his Shoe Habit. I love Air Jordans and Nikes. I have a size 11 foot (in womens). I love all the signature stuff from Coach since my name starts with a "C." I absolutely love football....and thats how I met my boyfriend...and love baseball- GO YANKEES!!