Coach factory Online Sale

I wonder what's on sale? Anyone have screen shots to share?

I think Coach should open this up to everyone! Not all places have outlets and this would be a great opportunity for us to get in on some deals!

I wonder what's on sale? Anyone have screen shots to share?

I think Coach should open this up to everyone! Not all places have outlets and this would be a great opportunity for us to get in on some deals!

I could not agree more. I am 3 hours from a FP store and 5 hours from the first outlet. Makes me annoyed to say the least.

I got one, but it won't let me in. I clicked on the link it sent me. My email address was automatically in the field for email address. Yet when I try to sign in, it says it doesn't recognize my email address. Thank Coach.

I got one, but it won't let me in. I clicked on the link it sent me. My email address was automatically in the field for email address. Yet when I try to sign in, it says it doesn't recognize my email address. Thank Coach.

The last time they had this sale, someone posted the link and I was able to get in, even though I did not receive an invite.

Can someone please post the link if you receive it today?

The factory online sale is only for MFF bags so unless you want to buy MFF bags online, you aren't missing out on much.

I am kind of surprised that they limit it, but I would personally rather get PCE than this so I am ok with it :smile: