Coach Duffle #10398

i have it and i adore it!! well mine has laces in the front, but its so easy to take care of! it scratches but they blend in and look great!! you can wear it as a cross body or a shoulder bag!

This WILL possibly be my next purchase...I have several in my watch...And...I was concerned with the scratches/scuffs that were mentioned on a few...But after reading your post...It put my mind at ease~THANKS!

:confused1: That particular Coach...Is it meant to scratch to look vintage or something? Just wondering...I really like the look of it. (Though I haven't had a handbag that doesn't hang on my arm...Instead of shoulder) But...I love the style...

:confused1: That particular Coach...Is it meant to scratch to look vintage or something? Just wondering...I really like the look of it. (Though I haven't had a handbag that doesn't hang on my arm...Instead of shoulder) But...I love the style...
I've noticed that the more I use this particular bag and the more scratches and wear it gets, the softer the leather becomes!:yes:
Just like fine wine, this duffle gets better with age...and use.:heart:

This WILL possibly be my next purchase...I have several in my watch...And...I was concerned with the scratches/scuffs that were mentioned on a few...But after reading your post...It put my mind at ease~THANKS!

I know this post is about and is showing the pebble leather version. Just make sure that if scratches bug you that you get the pebbled leather. I saw on in the same duffle in the same color at TJ Maxx that was the smooth leather and it looked beat up IMHO, you could see and feel every scratch and blemish.

Whenever I get a light colored leather bag I try to get the pebble leather, it wears nicely and feels like butter :P.

I know this post is about and is showing the pebble leather version. Just make sure that if scratches bug you that you get the pebbled leather. I saw on in the same duffle in the same color at TJ Maxx that was the smooth leather and it looked beat up IMHO, you could see and feel every scratch and blemish.

Whenever I get a light colored leather bag I try to get the pebble leather, it wears nicely and feels like butter :P.

;) I appreciate your advice. I will definately get the pebbled leather version. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I am so new to Coach...Only one bag...:rolleyes:...But I just told my husband where my "stash" was kept for handbags...And if he felt led to add any to my fund it would be much appreciated. It's a large container that will hold many bills...