Coach design pet peeves

I agree with everyone. The straps are toooo short, and in some cases too heavy, I love my large denim carly but the strap really weighs it down.

I personally prefer bags with one strap instead of two. On the double strap bags one always seems the hang off of your shoulder.

I have to agree w/ the zipper on top of the bags and also for some reason, I wish they didn't add the stripe on the bottom of those signature bags. I love the design, but not the stripe.

hate the zipper on top that doesn't go all the way - what if it's raining?

Wish they had some bags with thinner straps. I find having 2 big fat staps do not stay very well on my shoulder. One is better but still would stay better if it were thinner. I also agree they could be longer - or adjustable.
My signature stripe tote had nice thin straps - but wish were longer hence I sold on ebay:sad:

Sometimes the metal hardware digs into your arm if it's a shoulder bag. I've passed up several because of this. I LOVE the turnlocks, tho, so I guess some suffering for beauty is in order...but I don't know if I would be able to tolerate this on some of the bags w/the turnlock on a pocket. I'm terribly in love with the Legacy shoulder bag so I hope when I look it over and try it on I'm not disappointed.:sad:

hate the zipper on top that doesn't go all the way - what if it's raining?

Wish they had some bags with thinner straps. I find having 2 big fat staps do not stay very well on my shoulder. One is better but still would stay better if it were thinner.

Great point about raining!! I, too, find certain styles just don't stay well on the shoulder. There's nothing more maddening than having to constantly be putting your purse back on your shoulder. Kind of like pulling up your bra strap that keeps flopping down!:Push:

1. Partial zippers that everyone else is talking about!
2. Too short straps (I wanted to get my mom the small Hamptons patchwork but you can't wear it as a shoulder bag b/c the straps are SO short).
3. A size between med and large Carly.
4. Not a bag design...but web site design. It sucks how their web site doesn't allow 360 views, interior views, etc. of their bags.

I don't mind the open fall away zippers, I usually don't zip my bags anyways.

But I WANT LONGER STRAPS!!! I'm a plus-sized girl and plain and simple my arms are simply tooooo big for some of the shoulder bag designs.

One of my all time fav. bags in my collection is a large sig. stripe tote and the hands DO fit over my arm, but it's not a comfortable as it could be!!!!

I second that, I am fluffy/plus size and love my bags but would appreciate a more comfortable fit.