Coach Coupon

1. Does anyone know when the next Coach 25% off coupon comes out? There is a bag I am dying to get but I have been waiting for the coupon ;) Thanks!
  2. No, but how do you get this coupon?
  3. next time will probably be around the holidays.
    the requirements change every time. last time you had to spend at least $250 in the boutique.
    you can always see if someone is selling one on eBay, too (when the time comes). if you're planning on a big purchase, it's worth it to spend the money on it.

4. I have received two of these cards in the last year. I am assuming it's because they entered my name and address information in their computer when I made a purchase.
  5. Can you use the coupon at their outlet store?
  6. nope.
  7. Thanks for the reply! Yeah if you don't get one in the mail you can bu them on eBay for pretty cheap and then get a good deal at the store! :smile:
  8. last time i saw one on eBay, it sold for around $40. so a VERY good deal if you're buying a bag.
  9. The coupon was only sent to VIP customers in the Pacific market. I was really disappointed as I had received them spring and fall for the last 2 years.
  10. i usually get them every now n then. if i do i'll let ya know. i gave the last one away !
  11. The SA told me a few months ago that in New York (long island area) there would be a coupon early December. I'm not sure about other areas. I will post when I get one.
  12. Yes rumor has it that the next one is slated for the first week of December. Here's hoping!
  13. I was told early in December.I'll let you know when I get mine.
  14. Look what I got in the mail today. YAY!:yahoo:

15. I've got one too! :biggrin: