updated :-)

1. Have a wonderful day, ladies! :heart:
  2. Oooh let me go check now!
  3. Thanks for posting. I just checked it out...I love the optic satchels but I don't think it's for me..I saw a woman at Carrabas yesterday w/ the Chelsea Field bag, it's gorgeous in person. Yes the denim patchwork is finally off their website shouldn't be long now til it hits the outlets. Shoes galore..I still don't see the ones I want on it yet.
  4. Yay! And everyone - make sure to check out the new items in the stores... I'm going to do that as soon as I get a chance
  5. Ooo:huh: they have a Signature Scarf Print Agenda!!!
  6. Ok I got my list already. I think I said that I knew there were like 5 or 6 pair of shoes I wanted in the new catalog.

The blue ones will go with my new blue hobo.

And I'm not much on Satchels, but I really like this.
    Q094_d1.jpeg 10145_SVK3_d1.jpeg
  7. oh, darn don't tell me that! I need to get off .... haha.
  8. okay breakfast can wait, gonna go check it out now!!
  9. Wow! I love the satchels:yes:
  10. they look okay, i think im going to pick up that suede wristlet, but thats it.
  11. Now they have the signature shoulder tote in dark brown! :love: I wish I didn't already have 2 of these. I think I'll go look and see what else they have in the dark brown in another style. Love the color.
  12. I must say, I'm not overly impressed :o(

Oh well, save me some money. LOL!
  13. i love the new satchels, but some of those prices are outrageous.
  14. I wasn't overly impressed either. :sad: Oh, well, that's probably good, haha!
  15. I am not happy AT ALL with the updated website :hysteric: !!!! I have to look at these GORGEOUS shoes [​IMG] knowing I don't have the money to get them :crybaby: