Coach.com Survey Opportunity

I requested that they keep bags on the website that are available to order (i.e. canvas slim flap). It drives me bonkers when they delete bags from the website that are available to order. I don't understand why.

Oooh. Maybe this is a long-shot, but because I heard someone else say this earlier, I wonder if I should ask if they could make boots with adjustable calf linings. I have thicker calves and would love to wear their boots. Though I haven’t tried any on, I’d love to have a pair (or 2, or 3 :biggrin:). Anyone think this would go over well?

Oooh. Maybe this is a long-shot, but because I heard someone else say this earlier, I wonder if I should ask if they could make boots with adjustable calf linings. I have thicker calves and would love to wear their boots. Though I haven’t tried any on, I’d love to have a pair (or 2, or 3 :biggrin:). Anyone think this would go over well?

I would so buy tons of Coach boots if I could get them to fit my stupid large calves. I HATE that I can never wear boots because they never fit my legs. It's so depressing because Coach makes the most gorgeous boots that are so my style. I would buy tons of them.

I filled out the survey and I LOVE the idea of the customer loyalty program. The thought of getting gift cards back based on the amount of money I spent at Coach is awesome. I really hope they implement that.

Just did it!!! I asked for ............

When purchasing over a certain amout maybe offering free samples of cleaning products.......A big thing for me is making an expensive purchase and not being able to keep it clean and looking great.

I completed it. I think the only reason I did it was in hopes that Coach will send out some great cool awesome thing as an incentive to the people who responded. I don't think I'll hold my breath, though.

It was you I was talking about! I hope they do make wider calf boots. :biggrin:
I would so buy tons of Coach boots if I could get them to fit my stupid large calves. I HATE that I can never wear boots because they never fit my legs. It's so depressing because Coach makes the most gorgeous boots that are so my style. I would buy tons of them.

I filled out the survey and I LOVE the idea of the customer loyalty program. The thought of getting gift cards back based on the amount of money I spent at Coach is awesome. I really hope they implement that.

OMG! I :heart: you! I have bigger hands than wrists and can never get bangles on. :girlsigh: Did you suggest that? Or at least a little snap clasp that won't take away from the "bangle" look.

Hi there all! Brand new here - first-time poster after lurking for a bit, but just had to reply here-- I love their bangles as well, and my trick to getting those things on is to use the cut-off foot of a nylon stocking - I slip it over my hand just past my wrist...those bangles have no problem sliding on and off for me with that! But without it, forget it!!