Coach.Com Questions

1. Hello all!

I am still new to TPF. However, not at all new to lusting for Coach stuff! LOL.

Anyways, I wanted to get some clarification about Coach.com. I wanted to know if the items they ship are from a Coach warehouse or are the items shipped from stores with the item available?
    I ask this because once I was at the Coach store and wanted to get these shoes but they had to order it for me because they did not have that style. The shoes arrived to my house and I noticed it was shipped from a mall in my same city that had the item available. Anyways, the shoes were horribly scuffed on the soles, as if someone wore them and returned them after wearing them! I was so infuriated because I expected a brand new item that came from a warehouse, not from a store where someone had decided to return them. I had to drive 30 minutes to that mall and get a different pair. So there was no convenience in the order itself.

This is why I am weary of doing a Coach.com order. I am afraid I might get some scuffed up shoes again if a SA is not checking the item before they ship them.

In the end, do Coach.com orders get filled at a warehouse or at individual stores with the item?

Thanks everyone.

2. If you order from a store they do their best to source the item from a near by store. I believe that is not generally the case if you order from coach.com. If the item is sold out and only a few are floating about in stores 1-888 customer service may have to source from a store. But coach.com will be sending you new untouched stuff because items are pulled from the website when stock is low.

3. Oh, cool. Thanks for the advice! :smile: