Coach.com has been updated...

1. The updated Chelsea collection is beautiful and I like a lot of the bags even more than when I saw the catalog pictures. :yes:

Also, for those interested, the Legacy Stripe Key Pouch is available again!

2. I don't see any new stuff?!!??!

3. What's the key pouch???

4. WOO HOO! Thanks for the heads up!

5. It's gone already! :wtf: If you search the site for "stripe" it still comes up but now it says it's no longer available.

It was this:
    [​IMG]

6. I love the Padlock heart key ring....I also want the chelsea wristlet!! Going to try to get mineral!!

7. Doh!! I really want this! I hope it becomes available again!!

8. i have that hanging off my whiskey hippie. wanted a dash of legacy color. i wish they would do more stripes and bring back some Bonnie Cashin designs:heart:

9. I may be doing some exchanges from PCE on some of the new stuff. Going to have to take a peek today.

10. The only two things I really want is a choco carly and a mineral chelsea.

I guess this is good for my wallet. :p

11. We need to move to different towns or the less drastic approach and create a purse schedule of when who wears what :supacool:

12. No kidding-- Mike just said, "Why can't you girls buy ONE of each bag and share?" :wtf:

At least we have good taste? :graucho:

13. Glad Stephen hasnt thought of that :graucho:

14. hmm. i'm very underwhelmed by these bags.

it's kinda sad...the only thing i was like "omg, i want this" was with the padlock heart keyfob! and maybe the melisa ballet sneakers. (and only because i hate how uncomfy most of their flats are)

15. I feel the same way, Kallison!

I am so glad I found the large turquoise Ergo tote at the outlet yesterday!
    Now I am not tempted to buy a new bag for a while!

Accessories, well thats a different story!:graucho: