Coach.com and the Legacy ponytail scarf...

1. OK, I'm a patient person - but this is getting crazy. Coach.com first posted that it would be available on 11/6, then they changed it to 11/22, which I've been counting down the days. Today I go to see if by chance they are available and the date has changed again! Now to 11/26!! I refuse to pay the Hawaii price to get it, or eBay...sorry, just had to vent and knew you'd understand...

:crybaby:

2. Sadly, I've been watching the dates, too. It is frustrating, and I am angry at myself for not getting it while it was first available!

3. aw, sorry. have you tried eBay?

4. I was doing the same thing with the charcoal suede mandy. I finally ebayed it... (not due out until dec 15). Got it yesterday. Still have to open it up.

5. HauteMama - i know, I'm kicking myself for not buying it when I saw it in the store! instead i put it on my xmas list, and now i may not get one at all!

6. I am sure you all already know this, but you can call Coach and get on a list for one. They have a shippment of 1000 coming, I called yesterday. it should ship 11/27. When I last talked to them there were just about 800 not reserved. I wanted to make sure I got one. Now to decide which bag to get. :s HTH!

7. madiesmom - i didnt know that, and am calling right now!

8. Well i did order one from the 800 #, $50 all in which is kind of a bummer and the sales person was not very friendly - not really the same experience as going to the boutique, but at least I have a scarf coming!

9. Now it says the 29th! The lady on the phone told me it would ship between 1 to 3 weeks - i dont think they know when they are getting it in...

10. Looks like the oblong scarf is running low too! Glad I got mine when I did.

11. yeah and now the site says 12/3 - I am thinking I'll be lucky if i have it in time for xmas...oh well...