Coach Christmas Tree Thread (pics)

This is a picture of my tree from last year. It doesn't really change much each year, just the placement of the ornaments. Please excuse the sheers. The kitten had fun with them, but they are fixed now :smile:

You can click on the pics to enlarge them.

I love this tree. Wasn't going to put on up this year as it's just me for Christmas, but this one makes me want to...:yes:

I love all the pretty trees! We just put ours up this morning, so I'll have to try to post my first picture here!

And a hint for those of you with real trees....try putting a little bit of corn syrup in with your water in the bottom of the tree. After doing that, we had a tree that was going to be decorated with hearts for Valentines Day because it was still looking good into late January when my dad insisted that we take it down!

Here is my tree, artificial pre-lit with 600 white lights and 600 colored lights. It's so cool, you can have all white, all color, or all 1200 on at once, which is always my choice!! It's covered top to bottom with a million ornaments and probably soooo tacky, but I absolutely adore it! LOL.

Flash on:
treelightzu7.jpg

Flash off:

treedarkjj8.jpg

But my REAL obsession is snowmen!! This year I put out 77 of them.....and that's not all of them! Some had to stay in the attic LOL. Here's a small sampling of my favorites:

specialsnowmennw3.jpg

snowmenbenchfc8.jpg

topofhutchjt3.jpg

Okay, I just spent the all day today decorating my house. I didn't get a pix of the outside yet but here is what it looks like inside. The theme of our tree is MARDI GRAS.

Attachments

• xmas 001.jpg
    xmas 001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 122
  • xmas 002.jpg
    xmas 002.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 94
  • xmas 003.jpg
    xmas 003.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 120
  • xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 108
I love this tree. Wasn't going to put on up this year as it's just me for Christmas, but this one makes me want to...:yes:

Thanks for the compliment :smile: I'd love to see your tree when it's up.

I just noticed that my tree looks crooked in the pic, it's not. It's my mad picture taking skills, lol. I can never get anything to look straight in a pic.